How many Of U all R obsessed with ....

Poll Question :

How many Of U all R obsessed with Geet more or IF more ...

Poll Choice
Geet .... can't live without Geet show ...obsessed with it .
IF ... can't live without Geet Forum ... obsessed with it .
I don't know .... I m confused .... I m obsessed with both
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

How many Of U all R obsessed with Geet more or IF geet forum ... more ?????

so can u all live without geet show ....

or

can u all live without geet forum ....

if u are asked to choose 1 either IF geet forum or Geet show for 1 day ... which one will u choose ...

will u choose to be on IF geet forum  ... or go & watch geet show ...

plz give me ur answers ...if possible select from the 1st two ...

πŸ˜† I myself selected geet ...πŸ˜† as i can't live without geet show ... need to watch it every day ...

can live without eating .... & sleeping ... but have to watch geet at any cost ...😊

but ...
when not watching geet ... I most of the time spend over here ... & I 2 can't live without both geet show & geet forum as

the forum is like my second family where i found so many sweet friends ... & 1 more thing this forum is so sportive & fun to be ...& whn u need thy all give u full support ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Geet , Geet, Geet, Geet, Geet, Geet, Geet Geet, .....Geet and Geet Only ... has become a part of my life. one epi missed then some void feeling takes over me ... truely, sincerely , incurably obsessed with Geet
Edited by maaneet2010 - 13 years ago
Geet .... can't live without Geet show ...obsessed with it .
geet .......... definitely geet ❀️ i cant think of a day without seeing geet and maan.....☺️ i even made portraits of them.....πŸ˜‰ so that i could watch them whenever i want😍

I cant  live with out seen Geet every day   at least 4 times and watch past esp tooo  .......
we all love geet so much that we can sacrifice food water & sleep for geet ... isn't it
Only geet show!!!!!! Can't live without it !!
my son says i have become GEET and GC addicted....everywhere i am watching them on TV on the comp and talking about them only.....😊
my son says i have become GEET and GC fan....i watch them on tv ,computer and speak  about them......😊
I think that I'm obsessed with BOTH in the sense crazzzy about GHSP & I only visit the forum of GHSP & do most posting  there....for me on IF the attraction is GEET forum, my dear MAANEETians comments & views & discussions....So I think I am obsessed with both....πŸ˜†