Gulaal

gulaal is a waste forum I think

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chirkutsarath

Groupbie

chirkutsarath

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
You need to watch each & every episode yourself to know the story. Then what is use of creating this forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gulaal is a waste forum I think" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maaneet2010

maaneet2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chirkutsarath

You need to watch each & every episode yourself to know the story. Then what is use of creating this forum.

ROFL sorry could'nt help laughing seeing that comment of yours  .,,, no offence meant.  the show is new and most of us are busy with exams and year end commitments at work. thats why there is no updates. soon we will make this forum active . till then i hope u keep watching Gulaal .Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvVirgoboy_KAYNAAT_jenny-zeedaddys_girlSimi.Sweetlonelyshadow

Virgoboy

Groupbie

Virgoboy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
hahahahhaahahahha yeahm em also busy in exams n other WOrkk SORRyy watch gulaL !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.