Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

no...in d promo she said that i'll save arruhsi from shakti.there is nothing about her pregnancy............

Have u seen the promo?....then why is the title saying that she is?....anyways don't want kriya baby to happen coz of that arushi
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Niveditha... I saw the new promo but cud nt see properly..
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the promo description

Please somebody make it clear for me...is Prats going to have a baby?...I mean that is so contradicting to what she said yesterday!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Not only is she contradicting herself, the Baba has been of no use and not even Pratigya producing a dozen babies by next week is going to save Arushi from that lech's hands. So what's the use? 😑😑
Stupid ideas, the CVs are generating - a Kriya baby is good news in general but how is it moving the plot out of this STUPID cesspool?
Bubble

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh hahaha thats oke, but i got so happy, but its oke, its still interesting coz krishna will workk n they will soon hav a baby:D
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapbubble

Not only is she contradicting herself, the Baba has been of no use and not even Pratigya producing a dozen babies by next week is going to save Arushi from that lech's hands. So what's the use? 😑😑
Stupid ideas, the CVs are generating - a Kriya baby is good news in general but how is it moving the plot out of this STUPID cesspool?
Bubble

I totally agree...what use will Prats having baby do?...I mean shakti will still pursue Arushi....and pulhese....deciding for a baby should be when both of them are ready ...and not to save someone  when that person is not going to be saved ...
Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago
vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

everyone happy but i am not i dont want this baby thing soo soon i think now krishna realises that shehas made this decision half heartedly and its a compromise fromher side he will now support pratigya and will start working😊

No.. KriYa baby thing wont happen this soon,if at all it happens..there is no purpose 4 the baby..
i think if there is any 'baby thing'.. it will be from Kesar..
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I totally agree...what use will Prats having baby do?...I mean shakti will still pursue Arushi....and pulhese....deciding for a baby should be when both of them are ready ...and not to save someone  when that person is not going to be saved ...

relax guys she did not sad in the promo that she will have baby she said its high time she have to save her sis from this family
pooja-menon thumbnail

relax guys she did not sad in the promo that she will have baby she said its high time she have to save her sis from this family

We realized it πŸ˜† .....she better come up with some tactful plans now....but knowing Prats that is not going to happen...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

We realized it πŸ˜† .....she better come up with some tactful plans now....but knowing Prats that is not going to happen...

but she can take tunna and chandus help they must b knowing more tactics than herπŸ˜ƒ
pooja-menon thumbnail

but she can take tunna and chandus help they must b knowing more tactics than herπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah..that's a plan...like she did with the baba...anyways let's see for how long we will have to bear this arushi