India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Why Arohi said no he did not touch her?

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I was thinking what was going on in Arohi's mind when she was asked this question by the police that did Arjun touch you? For a moment luved the way they showed quickly in flash back her thots on those moments were they held their hands, hugged each other, etc.. I felt she knows from her heart that Arjun hasnt touched her in a way that the polics were trying to find out, so she knows that those moments were true from his heart and those were moments not faked by him!!I think thats why she said no!!what do you guys feel?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviAllwaysindian-sia-kavyasam

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
i think she meant He never "forcefully" touch her or whatever or abuse her. It was not unwanting at all. Like the time she was scared of dark... or when she freaked out when the gunman attacked her. Like it was more of an emotional support touching. =S

I guess!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindian-sia-

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Yah right even her innerself knows Arjun is a gentleman and has intentionally or forcefully never hurted or touched her.
But she is upset that she did not know the truth.
More over mostly it was Arohi touching him except when he saved her so she is right lol Wink .... Just my way of looking at it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh-sia-

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Your absoloutely right!!!
Even i got that little hope seeing that too.  Arohi's NO means that she still believes that all tgose moments were real and genuine!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshsweet_angel27

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
he touched her either to protect her or to comfort her, never to abuse her....so she said that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_Girl1991

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Because he never touched her the way they were asking. And I loved the line that arjun said, "maine tumeh chuah toh zaroor hai, lekin kissein ghalat iradein seh nahin....aur yeh saach tum...aur sirf tum  janti hoh" Heart
Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
she meant that he didn't touch her by force or abused her
Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
 yup true..she knows ..deep down that moments were real.not forced touch .once the dark clouds  of hurt will be disappear ...she will gratually accept that their love is pure and will accept Arjun .
 and thats why she said he did not touch her.not against her will.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index