India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

bad move

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
don't u think maan made a blunder trying to gift geet a cell phone in front of daadi nd annie..it was really a bad move...coz chup chupke cell de rahe de tho, he couldn't argue the finer points of owning a cell!! if he cud explain that it is for his need to talk to her, without interruptions, when he was not with her wud she say no? that is how he always her see his view , na, that whatever he does is for his selfishness!
the best way was to conceal the cell in her room nd surprise her with a callWink! maan sir with his moon nd star dialogues is slipping in his tactics. may be with annie who is ready to accept gifts whenever and whatever cause, his evaluation of geet became faulty. but maan being maan i feel he will find a way to make her accepy his gift.
again, it may be that cv's may have ideas which if geet owns a cell cannot be accomplished.
but friends..tell me what cud u have done in 30 mts?daadi turned out to be kanchoos with time....and that too to think the clock was ticking even when maneet was sitting with daai...not done daadi...but the episode was hilarious!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MANEET_BABYChaudhrytmmechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
yup agreed to an extent, but I have to say that the best is yet to come . It was Maan's mistake to unnecessarily yell at her and Geet's to not understand why he was angry.....so I m waiting for them to manao each other. 
Plus, Aaj Annie bhi toh Arjun ki nad bajaa ne waali hain aaj,
Rocking epi.
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged

as per the pics in fb... i think cell will be given by one of the servants to geet...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top