Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can Geet get justice??. PLZ Read & Discuss (Page 3)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
nice post but i want dev punished, just becasue of certain flaws doesnt mean that they go free, its not correct, thats my point of view

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnomisty85

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Jazzzzzzzzzzz!! Million Hugs for clarifying those points of law...kick the guy Dev into jail and throw NT along

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerettesptrnomisty85

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bDgT

Jazzzzzzzzzzz!! Million Hugs for clarifying those points of law...kick the guy Dev into jail and throw NT along

Guys I am really tired today....hitting the sack right now. I'l come tomorrow...will clear the points on CrPC and Evidence Act also. This is just the rough outline if a case against Dev has to be made.

sptrnomisty85

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Jazz, make that post even on FB Discussion Board, the CVs seem to lack the will to make this into a proper case and seem to lack the guts to play it the way it is supposed to be played just because the actor is acting antsy.

jazzerettesptrno

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzerette

Originally posted by bDgT

Guys I am really tired today....hitting the sack right now. I'l come tomorrow...will clear the points on CrPC and Evidence Act also. This is just the rough outline if a case against Dev has to be made.

I think MSK should hire u as a lawyer for GEET's all cases against DEV-TARA-KAMYA-DEv's mOther...
I bet GEET would Get justice...right?

jazzerettesptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=misty85]

@ dewdropred: proofs

1)land ...

Valid...

2)agent through which the land was sold ...

Valid.

3)the lodge where dev took geet ...

Valid. But that can be tempered. After all that was a small lodge & mischievous people might be coming there. So I doubt the credibility & availability of evidence. The owner might say we don't keep records of more than 3 months.

don't forget ... maan also spent the night over there in the same lodge ... so he can take care of that matter ...

4)the marriage broker ...

+

5)the family & servant of another girl whom dev & tara meet prior to geet's family ...

Didn't NT bribe those people to keep mum????

yes she did to the servant ... but that family ... & forgot the marriage broker ...

6)geet's parents ...

Disappeared. But even if they were present they wouldn't testify because of Dardji. But her father might if he had guts to go against Darji....can't say.

the cv's made them dissappear ... so if thy want thy can appear in the same way thy dissappeared ...

7)channi's mother ... as she was insane at tht time don't know whether she can be

counted ... i doubt ...

Your doubt is valid. Court doesn't consider a person's testimony whose mental condition is not stable.

8)pandit was fake ... arranged by NT ...

Pandit himself might be knowing this. He would have been the first to run away from the crime site. Such kind of people who contribute in a crime run away quickly to save themselves.

9)NT & Dev's original passport ... 

Valid.

10)Flight Info ...

Valid.

11)proof as he cleared his dues ... - In US / canada ... whn u earn something ... it's not like India ... u need to file taxes & everything ... so an enquiry can be raised over there also ... as to how come all of a sudden u got so much money ... without earning in a short time... whn u were not present in the country ... whn u transfer a big amount from 1 bank to another bank then also enquiries raises 

Don't know whether Indian courts would consider that kind of proof. but it's Valid...

i m sure Indian courts take it & the courts over there also ask bank statements of all ur accounts ...

sptrnomisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

nice post but i want dev punished, just becasue of certain flaws doesnt mean that they go free, its not correct, thats my point of view

I also want that. CVs should show Devtara in jail.

@Jazzz: Plz post it on fb page so that CVs can consider these points. They should not show happy ending to Dev's character. Here is link to that discussion.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/topic.php?uid=109723285713002&topic=1896

Edited by misty85 - 15 December 2010 at 11:49am

jazzerettesptrno

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Misty & Jazz darlin's: WIll come and check back tomorrow on this topic, gonna hit the sack tonight.

Misty, let's first discuss in detail here, prepare the case summary and post it on Facebook and send the link to Ved Raj, Vikas Tiwari, Sudhir Kumar, Pawandeep Kaur, Nesshi Ozza, Mukta Dhond et al and Nissar Parvez too...

Dev and NT's punishment is the main stay of the story and struggle of GEET and as to why she became Sabse Parayi, they seem to forget that basic tenet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerettesptrnomisty85

Go to top