Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

new article:after KMH2will it be CHOTI BAHU-2? (Page 2)

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Thanks for the article.

Its surely in bad taste. I agree with most of you that its a case of sour grapes. 

What was the point in comparing KMH and CB? If i am not wrong, both the shows were in different genre. Even though both were romances, KMH i think was a modern day story while CB was a story set in a village. But the reporter seems to be hell bent on criticizing the show and the actors related to it very badly.

Yes few of the points seem logical, especially about the intelligence. But then which show on air shows intelligence? Pick any top Drama series across any channel and watch for a few days, surely many illogical things will start cropping up. 

And why wouldnt the audience love the pairing of Avinash and Rubina? They were quite popular and their chemistry was rocking. I am sure people are still hungry to watch the jodi again. I agree KMH was not stretched a lot and was shut after a stipulated episode numbers. But in case of CB, people werent bored of the JODI........they were bored of the sudden odd twists that began cropping up. 

Well, and this writer surely should have checked the evident facts before sitting to write this article. 

Dev's dull? Angry Oh really? He's one of the most loved characters on TV. Avinash Sachdev's popularity manifolded by thousand folds after his portrayal of DEV!  Rather Dev was a gem of a MAN!  Well, the reason why this writer (or whoever has influenced this article) has said DEV a DULL CHARACTER could be............ because he wasnt interested in other woman than his wife, or didnt marry twice.....thrice......., or didnt make love to different women, didnt suspect his wife and stood by her all the thick and thin time. 

These are the things mostly done by most leading men in TV shows that probably makes them interesting and not DULL. Right, Reporterjee? WinkLOL

Dev didnt do this, and is labelled DULL. Well in the first place, these were the attributes of the character that made him endearing and lovable. Even if he wasnt able to recognize/ find out who his actual wife is, he even didnt go and share the bed with a woman who was projected as his wife by the entire society. That too twice (Vishaka and Kanika)Wink No other Male character in TV is as good as him because of these Qualities. Embarrassed

Ok, and coming to Radhika. So she's outdated?. Well it was her village innocence that attracted the viewers in first place. The village factor didnt work against, rather worked to the benefit of the showBig smile The character was able to invoke your emotions, touch your chord and make you smile and laugh with it.

And yes the connectivity.......i dont think Avinash and Rubina have vanished from anyone's sight, they have been very much there. They went for a tour, and came back extremely happy because of the appreciation received overseas. Then, Rubi went on to do some shows. Although Avi's taking a break i am sure its because CB2 gonna begin.  Regarding the other lead, Arjun and Arohi....... they took up reality shows because they had nothing in hand after KMH shut. So obviously as actors they would to take up some shows and they did it. And plus i believe Kritika also played a lead in some other show. Rubina and Avinash's show has just shut in Sept. and already CB2 is buzzing around. So if its true, then why would the actors take up any other show? 

Or they arent taking up any other show, so that the audiences could miss them some more as a JODI. And when the show starts, the audiences could get pulled in easily. Big smile Wink

Regarding CB season......Any story needs to be unique to pull the audience, be it modern or otherwise. CB got popular because of the poignant love story that was depicted between the two lovers, Dev and Radhika. Thus if the story is good, people will love it. No matter how many times they start a new season!

Edited by sia_lovely - 15 December 2010 at 9:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08PutijaChalhovradhika5chipakradha_bilahariAnsa786Neerjaaashna26

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Vipra for this interesting piece.  and really liked everyones reply on that. totally agree with that...

At first reading i was like why the writer is comparing two serials with different background and to some extent even got irritaed by his/her constant nagging about CB2/AviNA. Dont know about this KMH serial but would like to know TRPS for its first season and this second season. Guess not in top ten as usually we get to see top ten trps here in forum.
Having said that i think the writer is having some kind of misconception, it seems he/she think Ekta only can try different stuff (if writer consider sequels are some out of the box thinkingLOL) and this lead pair of KMH is very popular/talented or whatever but what is evident from the article is that some section from this industry is not happy with the success and popularity of CB/AviNa. I always suspected that someone from PR PH i.e Ekta banner had something to do with CB given secondary treatment  by channel and then abrupt ending...now with this article i am almost sure the same force is feeling quite disturbed the CB coming back and hence this kind of negative publicity for CB2..and this is how i wud like to interpret this article by someone who is now panic stricken after CB2 news (as rightly put by Chalhov..some disgruntled voice..) Waise some points are quite logical as oly AviNa cannot ensure success but atleast its their talent only which made viewers ask for a second season..to that extent i conform but then saying AviNa are nobody in comparison to whoever in that article is totally unacceptable and silly...

Misti such a fitting analysis that soothed me after this ill-written/ridiculous article..u always do thatBig smile Radha well said..even during CB we all discussed as how Channel is not giving enough space to it and that time also i was of this view that it cud be coz of other PH pressure along W*H various other factors. we all know how bad Zee is when it comes of handling various operational isses..with some PH it wield full control while for some other pH its having no say..so quite possible this powerful PH had something to do with Cb downfall..my theory..cud be wrong but with this article i dont think its wrongBig smile

Writer is unaware about AviNa popularity and i think tellycafe shud check the articles before posting them...AviNa  for the last month had been doing some great stuffs..meeting fans, doing special appearence or some other series. so what if they did not do any reality show (which i wud not wish them to do..) but then also they are doing good.
Dev as a character i believe was strongest male character given the condition of other sopas (completely going by forum views here) and Radhika as a character was also strong but sometimes misplaced..overall a unique concept but at the end it was messed up..

I hope this time around channel shud not mess up with Cb2 under any kind of pressure or whichever way...

Edited by chipak - 15 December 2010 at 10:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08PutijaChalhovAnsa786sia_lovelyNeerjaamisti73ashna26

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
GOD !!! i really don't understand the reason behind this article...

By reading the whole article I only understood that this lady is a GREAT FAN of Arjun and Arohi, the lead pair of KMH and is afraid of CB's fan following, b'coz if Cb comes in the 8:00 pm slot when KMH also comes then it may lose its viewers which may result in ending of KMH again...and poor her she will be again left to beg the other producers and directors for her favourite pair LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakashna26

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this article---

This article is written in such a poor taste--it is the opinion of the "writer" who does not even know how to research information and is totally unaware of the facts.

It appears to be a case of "Custom Publishing"

What Is Custom Publishing?

Custom publishing joins the market ambitions of the hiring company (wonder which company asked the journalist to write this article)Ouch . This occurs through the delivery of editorial content - via print, Internet, and other media - so intrinsically valuable that it moves the recipient's behavior in a desired direction.

Custom publishing creates a communication and marketing strategy that will have both an immediate impact and can help create negative advertising for your your competitors.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakradha_bilaharisia_lovelymisti73ashna26Neerjaa

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Smile I really hate the tellycafe site too i noticed they always a lot of things about kmh and the leads. First season of cb was way better than first season of kmh. And the leads from kmh were in znd 2 because at that time they did not have any shows on air. Also cb is not copying kmh with a new season because kmh is not the first show with a sequel. Also they started talking about the new season for cb after 2 months and they said its going to start in early january 2011.  Kmh 1 ended September 25, 2009 and the new season of Kmh 2 started November 1, 2010 it took them a year? wow. Even though I know cb2 is not official yet but still look at the difference?? CB and Avina rock !!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Edited by avina_forever - 16 December 2010 at 2:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakNeerjaa

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
One thing is for sure from this article that the writer is indeed a big fan of the show KMH aswell as the lead pairs. The fact that CB2 is being considered hardly few months after the show's exit whereas it took nearly a year for the fans to convince a new season for KMH, is something that they are not being able to digest .. thus this article.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipak

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
thx for the article
Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Shocked    Ouch   Confused  Dead