Abhay to rescue Misha- New article

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey frnz....ders a new article about the upcoming episode of PKYEK....don't know if  posted before or not...

Abhay to rescue Misha

The upcoming episodes of Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One will be rocking, literally. Sources reveal "An earthquake will occur in Mount College and adjoining areas, in the upcoming episodes.

Abhay, with his supernatural powers will sense that Misha is in danger. He will later find out that she is trapped in the locker room and will try to rescue her. The other students too will help in the rescue mission".

Abhay aka Vivian D'sena says " I get to know that the earthquake is coming with my supernatural powers. Everybody rushes to the locker room after finding out that Misha is stuck there. It was a very interesting sequence to shoot especially the rescue scene".

Speaking about the sequence, Piya aka Sukirti Kandpal reveals "Misha goes to get her bag from the locker room and gets stuck as the earthquake takes place. Abhay tries to rescue her while I inform everyone else about the emergency. Misha gets rescued but is badly injured and all of us later visit her at her house".

Kabir aka Vishal Gandhi adds, "We are sitting in the classroom and Abhay gets a pre notion about the earthquake and that Misha is in danger. We are left wondering about how he knew about Misha's situation".

Tanu aka Madhura Naik says, "Abhay senses that there is going to be trouble and asks us to hide under the benches and brace ourselves. Misha gets trapped and everyone believes that it was Abhay who rescued her but I refuse to believe this".

Vishal is very happy with the current track, as he enjoys shooting the college scenes, and he also loves the way the entire sequence has been shot. "I am glad that the story has shifted back to our college life. The earthquake sequence has drama as well as some fun. These scenes have been handled very creatively and in a different way. Besides the earthquake track, this week, you will also get to see Abhay and Piya coming closer and also how Kabir reacts to it" quips the actor.

Currently the latest in Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani is that Piya has found out that Maya is not revealing the truth about Danish because he is providing her financial aid.

Keep watching Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani to catch all the excitement every Monday-Saturday 8.30 pm

http://www.starone.in/news/1078/abhay-to-rescue-misha.aspx

Edited by sonakshi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for sharing...hope misha also gets to know about danish nd she patches up with pia nd the gang will be back...i just hope so
devilofkindness thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm thats cool
i mean .... abhay rescuing tomboy misha ....
nice .... piya will love that... i hope it becomes a major factor in reuniting misha n piya ....
really looking 4ward to abhiya scenes!!!!
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
More than any other bonding, I am waiting to see some fine Misha-Abhay scenes - I kinda think there should be a brother-sister thingie budding between the duo, too much potential!

Thanks a lot for posting the article!
x-nis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing!
cant wait for the epis to be aired!😃
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I can't wait for Abisha scenes. They are very funny together.
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
cnt wait fr this epi to air!!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thaks for the artcile.. interesting!!!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Abhay and Piya getting closer? This is awesome!