Fan Fictions

AR - OS#4 ~Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani~ Pg 7 - Page 2

nikiksgian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok guys ! First - thanx to all who liked and commented ... i really appreciated it ! and since many of you all have requested me to continue .. i will do so !
So my next OS is coming up , it wont be a continuation though ... a new story ! so get ready !!

"Armaan Mallik , Do you accept Ms.Riddhima Gupta as your lawfully wedded wife?" asked the priest 
"Yes I do" said he .
"Riddhima Gupta , Do you accept Mr.Armaan Mallik as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"Yes I do" said she.
"You may now kiss the bride ! " said the priest
He bent down a little .... her eyes shut in apprehension .... not because they were kissing ....  but because both of them were making out in front of their family and friends ...
He came forward and kissed her ... it was a passionate kiss and both of them were lost in the moment ...
"Ahem ahem !" said Anjali
Both of them realised what they were doing and quickly drew out ....blushing .... not only Riddhma but this time Armaan too was blushing or rather embarassed ....
"I love you Riddhima"
"I love you too Armaan"
****After the wedding .... Armaans room .... or rather their room now ...*****
Riddhima and Armaan both entered the room together ...... they werent excited because it was their wedding night but they were excited because finally they were officially together !
And anyways .... why would they be excited bout the wedding night ? they've slept with eachother many times now ....
"Riddhima have i told you how sexy you look in this beatufil gown ?" Armaan whispered huskily in her ears only to see her blush 
"Armaaaan !!! " she screached but pulled him into a warm hug ...
Armaan pulled her on to the bed ..... now she lay on the bed post and armaan was lying down in her lap .... They both wanted to spend some time with eachother .....
" Armaan remember how we both had first confessed our love .....accidently! "
"Yes i remember .... you were crying for something and then suddenly out of this world we just kissed each other ....Ahhh .... you were so yum !"
"Armaan ! dont talk rubbish .... haha ... that was an awesome feeling to kiss a boy ! My first time ! and after we drew out for breath you just said 'I love you Riddhima ... i cant live without youu !!!' "
"Yes yes !! oh so that was your first kiss huh ?? mine too :p "
"Obviously armaan !!!" and then she bent down to kiss him .... as she placed her lips on his she already felt him responding ... this one was hot o boy !
Now both of them were making out ... Riddima on the bed under Armaan ..... While making out Armaan was caressing her back ... he wanted to feel her skin 
but because of her gown he could not feel her skin ... hence , he zipped open her gown and threw it on the floor .
Riddhima opened his shirt buttons and threw that on the floor too just like Armaan ...
Now Riddhima was on top of Armaan , she was kissing his chest and abs like she never explored them while her hand was ruffling his hair ... and he was caressing her back.....
He said " Riddhima i love you soo much " "I Love you too Armaan "they just lay like that for a moment ..
Riddhima's head on Armaan's chest while his hands were around her waist .... they were just hugging each other ... and unknowingly went off to sleep in no time!
Riddhima woke up in the morning to see the cutest site ever ! Armaan was sleeping like a baby all snuggled up to her ! And she heard him mumble "I love you Riddhima .... Will you marry me" in his sleep !
She just smiled and went near his ear and whispered "Yes I will "
just then Armaan woke up and rubbed his eyes 
"Good morning jaan !!" He said "Goodmorning armaan !! "
"So how did you sleep ?? " He winked at her 
"Peacefully armaan what do you think ?? " and she winked back 
" love you basket "
"I love you too Armaan , Now chalo get up go and get ready ! "
"Not before i get my good morning kiss !! " and he leaned in
He kissed her while his tongue was inside her mouth fighting with her tongue 
Finally Riddhima drew out for breathe panting heavily , then sighed and got up
Armaan got off the bed too and pulled her in the bathroom .... both had a bath together ..... actually a romantic moment ... not a bath ..
Both of them came out of the bathroom and then Armaan ran down the kitchen .... Riddhima was confused but just left it aside and started brushing her hair .... When she went down to make breakfast she saw on the table a pancake which was shaped in a heart and on top of it was written 'To my basket jaan , I love you , and you are the best wife in the whole world'
Near the pancake was standing her hubby and he said " Breakfast for you !"
She just smiled and thought he was one of a kind and he was all hers !
She fed him and he fed her ....
They both are truly love birds in love with eachother like crazy !!!

Ok !!! Finally done ! Enjoyy !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Part..
Romantic And Hawwwwtttttt<3
Awwww Ammy Is Sooo Cutee<3
Breakfast Fr His Wife And Luv Da Note<3<3
Update Soon
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice one

love
Riddss
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome๐Ÿ‘
 loved it
๐Ÿ˜Š
-Deepshikhaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW !
I just caught up with ur OS!
Wonderful I must say !

Please PM me wheneva you update the next OS!
Please! :)

Marvelous ! :)

Cont soon ! :)
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey frnd the os is just superb, perfect.
Thanx for the pm,
update nxt os soon.
T.c.
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it..
After getting mrd also Arman still asking "Will yu Marry ME "๐Ÿ˜†
Awww that's so sweet of him making breakfast for his Wife.

Pls write more and Do pm me ....
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
The two OS were beautiful.
loved them.
do write more.
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
hey hun, great 0s. really cute ahaha AR were Adorable. xx priyanka
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail