nikiksgian

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Index :
OS # 1 - Pg 1
OS#2 - Pg 2
OS#3 - Pg 5
OS#4 - Pg 7

It was a Sunday Morning , 
Armaan and Riddhima both were snuggled up to each other having a peaceful sleep .. 
They were really tired and exhausted , after the event they had last night ...
It was not an ordinary event , it was their wedding night ...Yes ! they just got married yesterday and today they are sleeping peacefully in eachothers arms enjoying the others presence .
The Mallik Mansion , was beautifully decorated for this special occasion ...
Armaan and Riddhima's room was beautifully decorated , with roses ( Riddhima's favorite flowers ) , the room was red in colour and had pictures of Armaan and Riddhima along the whole room ...
Armaan had prepared the whole room a month after their confession . 
The confession felt so beautiful for both of them.
**** Flash back ****
Armaan and Riddhima are now best friends and ofcourse , have started developing new feelings for eachother and soon enough they both realised that they have fallen for each other . 
Both of them had this weird but blissful feeling in their stomachs . 
Today , is valentines day , where both of them decided that they would confess their new feelings for eachother ... 
~~ Riddhimas room ~~ 
Riddhima has just woken up from her sleep having a beautiful and peaceful dream of her's and Armaan's future ... 
She blushed at the thought of sharing her future with none other than HIM ...
As she rubbed her eyes and walked towards the bathroom , she decided that she has to confess to him today ... 
She had this feeling of nervousness developing in her , but yet she was excited ... 
She thought of many ideas ... and after freshening up came out of the bathroom checking her cell ...
The date engraved on her mobile was 14th February , that is , none other than Valentines day . 
An idea struck her mind that today she has to confess her love for him ... 
And she thought for many ideas ... 
*Meanwhile*
~~Armaan's room~~
He was sitting at the dinner table having his breakfast ... He saw a book on the table and was wondering where it came from ... then he remembered that yesterday when his friends had come over , Nikki was reading this book , he thought that perhaps she had forgotten it here..
He saw the title " Love a Blessing "
He read the first page of this book , it was written that how :
Jake had confessed his love for Anira on Valentines Day . 
he found the idea pretty amusing ... and since he had decided to confess his love for Riddhima today , he decided to use this idea ... 
Suddenly he heard the door bell ring ... He opened it and saw Nikki standing in front of the door .
"Nikki ,what are you doing here so early in the morning"
"Armaan actually i came to pick up my book , i left it her last night " 
"Ok , ill bring it ! " 
He gave her the book and thinking about his love ,Riddhima and the way he would confess to her , 
He headed for a bath ... 
~~Riddhima's room~~ 
Riddhima just came out of bath and was thinkin about him ! she got many ideas by now ... 

~~ 8 PM , Armaan's House ~~ 
Armaan had called Riddhima home today since nor did he have a date nor did she ... so both of them thought that since their friends were enjoying , both of them  would spend some time with eachother ...
The door bell rang ...
As Armaan opened the door , he pulled Riddhima by her wrist into one secluded corner of his house .
He took her to one of the bedrooms and played some romantic music in the background ..
He caught hold of her waist and nuzzled deep into her neck ...
Riddhima was shocked beyond her wits that what on earth was he doing ... but she liked this proximity between the two ... 
She was so shocked that she could only moan "Armaan" 
Armaan murmered a "Shhh" 
and he started speaking " Riddhima , since long i am feeling somthing different about you , i have started liking you more than a friend , actually i have started falling in love with you riddhima " 
There was silence in the room for a moment 
" I love you Riddhima ! Will you be my valentine ? "He whispered in her ear 
Riddhima was in utter shock , she did not know what to say or do , she just wanted to remain in his arms forever ...
Armaan felt contended that he poured out his feelings of his towards her , but was confused at her silence ... He turned her around ... making him face towards her and started leaning in ...
Before he could do anything Riddhima whispered an " I love you too Armaan" 
and Armaan placed a soft kiss on her lips  ... it was soft but passionate ... 
** Present ** 
Riddhima woke up due to the sun;s rays hitting her eyes 
She tried to move but a strong force pulled her back 
She at first wondered why was not she able to move..
She frowned and then opened her eyes in frustration ... she saw that her dream boy Armaan was sleeping with his arms around her protecting her from all threats ...
She smiled seeing him sleep .. She smiled seeing him silently smile enjoying his perfect dream ...
She looked at the time ... it was just 7 AM ...
she thought she could sleep a little more ... In his arms she could sleep peacefully always...
Riddhima then saw her finger and her eyes caught that beautiful ring carved on her finger ... she blushed as she remember her wedding and then their passionate night ...
She then look at the sight in front of her in awe ...She saw her husband once again .. and pecked him on his nose , eyes ,forehead , cheeks ...
Suddenly Armaan gave a gentle kiss giving her a shock about what just exactly happened ?
Then when Armaan drew out he said " You thought i was sleeping jaan ? "
Riddhima just nodded and smiled innocently ... Armaan just embraced her in a tight hug and pecked her once again on her lips and went to sleep again... sleeping almost on top of her ...
She was happy ... and thought HER Armaan was just one of a kind ... she gave him a kiss on his neck and mumbled " I love you sooo much " and then went to sleep ...

So guys , this was my first OS ever ! Hope you like it ! It's my first so pls bear with me if i could not live up to your expectations ... and if you liked it pls click the " Like" button 
and pls comment  ! Thank You ! Love you all !
-Niki ! Smile

Edited by nikiksgian - 08 May 2011 at 4:52am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987freesikhagodsakerash.guptasimple_sweetgudiyanrani143..Zahra..swarobi1tanya.dsouzacrimson_10ashwini16JAZZ_ACUAsasyabazingaaaStupidcupid1234nIhArIkA..KaJenDelena..sweety7395Jenny_smssoniarahejajannat4everAR-kashAltairashristi sardafrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashAmoon.88anushkajainInfinite_FlameDreamerRealityiceprincess101illa8ambrynblessed4dhruvikaluvsKSGpinksscutiepreetammy_ka_ashudesirgupta.aditi20ujala26AMMY12sammy4uanjie22-RabiaKSGKaJen-shonagudiajiyaa_mcrazy4KASH_ARteenorchidMrMrsChiping.HR-DMG4lifeMrs.Hulksjain

..KaJenDelena.. Senior Member
..KaJenDelena..
..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged

that was really good, hope to see more. tnxz for the pm xx priyanka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikiksgian

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice one
do write more

love
Riddss

nikiksgian

shristi sarda Goldie
shristi sarda
shristi sarda

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
too sweet OS.........

nikiksgian

nikiksgian Groupbie
nikiksgian
nikiksgian

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
only 3 comments :'( 
Guys ~ pls comment , criticise , praise ... but do comment pls guys ! i need to know ur responses !
-RabiaKSGKaJen- IF-Rockerz
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
AWWW LUVED DA PART...
LUVED DA FLASHBACK OF AR IT WAS CUTE AND ROMANTIC...
PLESH UPDATE SOON<3

nikiksgian

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hey awsome concept sweety
plz do pm me
love u
salina