India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Live chat with Sara Khan

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Hey sara what is the costliest lesson you have learnt from you Bigg Boss experience?

live life honestly and be brave to handle all situations

Anupreet Kaur
When we see Ali, he eyes speak the love he has for you. But that is not the case with you. why so?

coz i was angry wd ali and then i am little shy..

Sabina Shaikh
Hi sara..do you think you was doing wrong with Ali in BB house.. You was treated him like a dog

not at all.. i respect him totally..

Sati Shukla
it wasin news that u had already married ali before entering bigg boss.....is it true?

no it wasnt..

Shayan Esan
Rahul Bhatt thinks your marriage is fake? What do you have to say about that?

he was out from the game much b3fore so ppl tend to speak crap.

King Zed Zed
salam sara, my name is Zahir from UK. i am really dissapointed and shocked that you have been evicted from the bb4 house. i really enjoyed watching you as a contestant, you were my favourite and since you are not in the how anymore i have STOPPED watching the show!! \"GOOD LUCK 4 D FUTURE\" ALLAHAFIZ!!

thanks so much :-)

Kriti Swifty
How old are you?

Sonu Jangra
hi sara khan aap bigg boss ke ghar mein ashmit ke sath kaisa felling kar rhi thi

he is my bro and used to be protective of ne all the time

Abhishek Gupta
i thnk dolly bindra is favoured by bigg boss..... is it really true??? is the show scripted??

the shw is not scripted at all

Anupama Chhabra
heyya sara khan merchant hows ur life out of bigg boss house...

amazing

Du u think asmit really loves u as frnd or sis??

as a sis... v hv a v.pure bro-sis relation..

Ankur Bhadauria
hi sara,aapko kya lagta hai kaun sabje jyada fake hai bog boss me?

dolly

Mishit Merchant
Describe ur journey in bigg boss in one word.

memorable

Yogita Yadav
Hey sara..i find u very genuine person showing evry side of your personality instead of being goody goody n fake like some others...liked your cribbing part as well :P... anyways its hard to digest that people choose veena (drama) over you. None of my friend can get over with this fact. Want to ask you whom you wud like to see as winner? Good luck cutie pie!

thanks :-) i wud like to see my bro-ashmit winning..coz he never backbites and is on the face.

Ankur Bhadauria
sara ji hum subah se wait kar rahe hai apka.kya aap itni badi star hai?

i am not well... thts why got late here..

Karan Capoor
Who would you like to see back on the show as a \'Public Choice\'? \r\n Rahul Bhatt\r\n14 % \r\nAnchal Kumar\r\n45 % \r\nDolly Bindra\r\n41 %

sara khan ;-)

Pallavi Bansal

how was ur experience in big boss

memorable..

Ankur Bhadauria
sara ji why u always do nominated khali?we love khali very much.

i appreciate tht.. all have their own point of views :-)

Saba Noor-us
How does it feel to come out of big boss? Are you back to your daily routine or still in misses big boss and still use to living in big boss?

trying to come in my daily routine.. it was vvvvvvvvvv hectic thr as sleep was hardly,,food was minimal and lots more..

Ankur Bhadauria
hi sara,aapne ashmit ko kyuu save kiya ,aapka aksar jhagda hota tha.aur wo aapki care bhi nahi karta tha ,sameer ko kyuu nahi bachaya usne aapki feeling against big boss ko sahi manna

i respect ashmit bro n do lv him he is a swt brother n i want him to win

Ana Khan

sara now u r out from the hous now what is ur opinion about weena

gud gal bt m lil upset abt wat i came to knw abt her i m shockd

Aarthi Bhalla

Hey Sara , what is the costliest lesson you have learnt from your stay in the Bigg Boss house?

dolly se panga na lena haha

Annupriya Setia
Hey Sara...it ws nice watching ur true self in big boss..how was your experience in big boss house? whom would you be in contact after everyone comes out...????? and about Veena how honest was your relation with her? was it that you were talking to her bcoz she was close to ashmit or u genuinely liked her becoz we saw u so many times saying that you do not like her....And in the end wish u and Ali a very happy married life...lots of love....

i respect ashmit bro n weena i thought is a nice gal bt came to knw loads abt her n nw m upset vd her

Anupreet Kaur
Why did you cry when you saw Ashmit and Veena together?

not true they edited the part n showd it wrngly

Babar Raza Khan
Hey sara ..after big boss ..your sweet girl image is tarnished

my fans are my biggest strength and ali is my biggest support... and my fans are my family and i never did anythng wrong but ppl made me wrong..and m sure slowly but soon all will start loving me the way i am.. coz i love every 1..

Ankur Bhadauria

kya islaam age 20 me shaadi karne ki izazat deta hai?

ji haan... and whn ur sure of getting married to the 1 who u love thn y waste time..ali and me want to spend our entire life togethr..

Zareen Sarfraz
sara aapne aik choti c baat pe veena se frndship kiun khatam kar di ?

kyunki woh peeth peeche meri burai karti thi...aur saamne se bahut achhi banti thi

Jayaprabha Manoj
SARA.... do you happy with your marriage... or regret it is a sudden decision?

yes i am totally happy wd my marriage decision.

Rohit Sharma
Do you think by doing all this kind of stupidity Veena, Dolly can ever win the show ?

i dont think so...

Ankur VAsisht
Hello Saara it was nice to see you for son long .... My question to you is about shweta tiwari.....What is your take about her ? Is she fake ...?

no i think she is veryyyy sweet

Naveen Sharma
sara kon zyada accha h...shweta ya veena........

shweta di

Vinod Verma
HI SARA SEEMA JI KE BARE MAIN AAPKA KYA KAHNA HAI

unpredictable

Tees Maar Khan
hi sara first of all i want to say that i will miss you.and who was your best friend in the house who was the most fake person

shweta and ashmit... fake would be dolly,

Aaisha Tajuddin
is hina khan ur sister?

no..

Prem Chandwani
hey , how do u feel when Pam enetered the house?? u have stated dat \" sab pagal ho gaye hai!!! Pamela Pamela Pamela!!!\"......

haha... she is v.sweet... and i will be in touch W*H her for sure..

Shweta Mehrotra
aap ali se kitna pyar krti hain???

bahoooooooooottttt

Tabish Qamar
kya aapki aur ali ki shaadi doosri baar hui hai?

no pehli baaar

Singh Narinder
hey sara i\' feel so bad u r out of big boss house

awwww thanks sooo much

Wajeeha Akram
Sara...I think you were so jealous of veena malik because you nominated her not just once but every week...and you making fun of her with shewetta like imitating her how she applies lotion and stuff...why did you hate her so much...your insecurity was showing on ur face when veena and ashmit used to sit together..what do you have to say?

haha why will i be insecured dear.. she used to back bite all the time...

Rahul Gupta
how do you feel after marriage?

amazing...

Takiya Ahmad
da question is, i believe u aware of the news spread outside bb house dat u and ali were married before u entered the bb house. is dat true?

no not at all... infact ali won the case too... and prooved to all that ppl were doing that for publicity

Rose Smiley
hi sara.what do u say about veena.she,s really gone mad and obssesive about ashmit?

no comments.. GOD BLESS ASHMIT..

Hira Ahsan
Hey Saraaa.. Im Hira from Pakistan.. Im a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of urs!! :):) i just CRAZZILLLLYY LOVEDDDDDD you as Sadhna and now i truely loved you in Big Boss 4.. I love you veryyyy muchhh... your smile,innocence,laugh, is just so pure!! plz cum back soon in a daily serial with Angad Hasija.. luv ur chemistry with him!! desperately waiting for you in any daily serial or dance show!! Luv yu my januuuu!! :):):)God Bless you and ALi!!

AWWWWW THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH

Leah Lynn Viegas
sara ur a liar and a user, u used ashmit so that u cld b saved in nominations n when u were in secret room n seen his n veenas closeness u cried ur heart out cz it hurt he moved on so quick.. then u cm out n marry that merchant who used u n cheated on u lk hell.... u jus married him cz u had no choice... u have finished ur career before it started..

IF U REMEMBER I WAS THE ONLY 1 WHO USED TO SAY THAT I DONT CARE BEING NOMINATED..ITS OKAY...AND I WAS THE 1 WHO USED TO BE MAXIMUM NOMINATED COZ I USED TO SPEAK THE TRUTH AND IF PPL FEEL BAD THEY USED TO GIVE LAME EXCUSES AND NOMINATE ME...

Devu Shrestha
when u came from screat room u say now im grown up and bigboss ne aap ko sachhi mein badi kardi...fir uske 15 min. baad sab ki pool kholne pe lagi dolly aur asmit ke saath why?????

JO MUJHE LAGA VO MAINE KIYA AUR GENUINE HOKE KHELA

Anupreet Kaur
What are your plans for Ali\'s birthday today? we wish him a happy birthday

THANKS ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND AFFECTION THAT URL GAVE ME IN BIGGBOSS-4... AND WILL NEED UR BEST WISHES ALL THE TIME... AND ENJOY YOUR NEWYEARS.. AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALLL IN ADVANCE...... LOVE U ALLLL... FROM ALI AND SARA....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rhtpkcmitsnotme

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Fake answers just like her.
Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zanish_k

even i tink so
-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
nobody asked the controversial questions......like where in the world does a brother sniff his sisters hair.
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Confused

The answers are so not satisfying.....

Why is she so against Veena now???

This gal keep changing her mind every now nd then.......D'oh
jit74 Newbie
jit74
jit74

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
nobody asked the controversial questions......like where in the world does a brother sniff his sisters hair.,,,,,,,,,,,

I did ask her controvercial question like why did she chose her bro Ashmit to be safe for next week. Do n't she think that this was an perfect example of partiality? Then why she was complaining about partiality? .....................But this question was never showed on bb4 official website. I think they picked those questions only where sara (like other members) can give anwers to show that whatever  she did/do was/is right.
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
everyone are askign her question like u do ask some little girl questions...

and she is giving answer being the most little chutki of the world

how fake!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zanish_k

I agree

• Page 1 of 1