Highlights December 14 2010

stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Since I didnt see any updates here's a recap of yesterdays episode (Moderators please delete this if it clashes with your regular updaters, Thanks!):

Alka talks to her dad.  He says if the thought of getting married to Jay brings tears to her eyes - he doesnt want to go through with it as doesnt want to see his daughter sad.  Both say I love you to each other and look forward to meeting up when he gets back from Delhi (sounds so prepped for an accident and death!) Chander and Alka talk about why she is so unhappy.  And she says everyone wants to see me happy but no one wants to know what makes me happy.  Then they decide to go meet Abhishek at the farm house as he isnt answering his phone. Abhishek a bit drunk at the farm house and sad as that girl has rejected him.  So flashback of all the times he saw her and all the one-line conversations they had.  Some girl calls him and says she misses him and wants to meet him.  He tries to blow her off but she insists on coming and seeing him at the farmhouse. Alka and Chander arrive at the farmhouse and as Chander is teasing Abhishek.  Says you should just forget her.  But Chander is very insistent that he is in love and she is the one.  Alka finally realizes that he likes someone and that things havent worked out (stalking and frightening girls usually arent a good way to get them to like you!)  He pleads with her to call her and apologise for him.  She does - some guy picks up (sounds like girls dad) and she panics and says she is trying to reach Chander and hangs up.
  • They decide to make a bonfire and thats when the girl who had called Abhishek earlier comes by.

Edited by emptypot - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thnx 4 the short synopsis