Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Should Arjun- Rati particiate in JDJ? (Page 9)

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoice

Well technically, Rati has already done a dance show, so it depends if she would want to do one more, but ya going by the concept of JDJ where non-dancers having a go at dance, then maybe Arjun or Rati could give it a shot, however I really hope they take care of their wardrobe, which is one area I always find both of them going wrong many a times...having said that these dance shows have lost their credibiity, often find them more biased, popularity of the stars always have a bigger say than the talent.

Awww revathy u replied seeing my topic..Tahnx so muchBig smile

Well wadrobe isnt decided by the actors, they are given to them by th show people i guess....

AS for credibility Not a single reality show has any credibility...but as i said i dont care who wins...its about the experience they would have that matters more and what they learn...Big smile

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurarti

Ummm..... Okay Arjun & Rati in JDJ....errrr... big NO in caps....LOL
Well I dont want them in JDJ coz ... In JDJ its a non dancer and choreographer who perform together it requires a lot of effort for the celeb to match up with the choreographer Im not telling they cant do it.. Arjun & Rati will do justice to anything they take up... 

And moreover we all know Rati is having spondalities(jab wo ghumti thi naDay Dreaming)  and Arjun even he  dislocated his arm twice....  LOL  
I dont want them to end up getting hurt or injured 

Talking about getting Fame / popularity  ...winners of all reality shows get popularity which is short lived .. I wud prefer them to get popular on the basis of their talent in acting... 

No doubt they are good dancers...I wud love to see them giving performances "together"  but not in reality shows..like JDJ 

ArTI "together" in NB chalega  coz they will be having caring dance partners....Day Dreaming ROFL

AHH  here comes THE answer.....LOL

first of all about back pain and spondilites...Arti arent children...they would see to it that they are fit enough and par take in it...stop being such a nanny and baby sitting them or should i say "naani'..LOL

as for having 'caring: dance partner...who better than the choreographer to know how to handle the dancers....Wink LOL

I am so gonna keep my topic on track....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurarti

Ridhi. IF-Rockerz
Ridhi.
Ridhi.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i m not follower of dis show nd unaware of d concept but i know they wont be together
if arti cums together its fun,but if arti opposes each other it would be even more funLOL
also i have never seen arjun in full fledged dance sequence although we have dance sequences in mjht but he never got a chance to show his credibility,even colours performance didnt have any typical steps.
Have seen rati in nachleve,she got that grace n attitude so ye dil mange more from herEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-stuti123-Rinky-myownarea

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I hate JDJ. Dont know about season 4 but in season 3 the judges were very very rude besides for juhi(shes a sweetheart) the way the insult the celebrities if they did something wrong isnt very pleasant. Plus JDJ is more of a chance for the choreographers to get noticed than the actors because everyone already knows the actors.
So a big no-no from my side too

stuti123-Rinky-Payal-15myownarea

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Rinky

ATM .... My reply is NO.

Not because i dont trust Arjun n Rati or something but this is more so after seeing the 1st 2 Epi's of JDJ which has disappointed Me majorly. Had u asked this before the Show Started may be my reply would have been YES but right now its NO.

Somewhere i feel this Show isnt being the Same which i had seen in Season 1. So its a NO from Me. I would say they better go for fictional Shows than this Reality Show which has more Drama than the Fictional One's.

And thats just my Opinion Guys. SO if anyone offended than i shall apologise

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumonetolubstuti123-Rinky-mayurartiPayal-15Badtameez_Dil

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
ohh preeti....so any other show you would want them to participate in other than fictional ones?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123Payal-15

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
I wouldn't mind them participating in JDJ but there is way too much drama in such shows u know....all scripted Confused On the other hand, I'd like them to try different things than just acting. Maybe they can participate in a less dramatic show....but its really difficult to find a non-scripted reality show nowadays....!! So I guess I'd prefer seeing them as hosts in any show. Yes, I would never mind them participating in any dance show, but less preferably.

stuti123-Rinky-mayurartiPayal-15

myvoice Senior Member
myvoice
myvoice

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Originally posted by myvoice

Well technically, Rati has already done a dance show, so it depends if she would want to do one more, but ya going by the concept of JDJ where non-dancers having a go at dance, then maybe Arjun or Rati could give it a shot, however I really hope they take care of their wardrobe, which is one area I always find both of them going wrong many a times...having said that these dance shows have lost their credibiity, often find them more biased, popularity of the stars always have a bigger say than the talent.

Awww revathy u replied seeing my topic..Tahnx so muchBig smile

Well wadrobe isnt decided by the actors, they are given to them by th show people i guess....

AS for credibility Not a single reality show has any credibility...but as i said i dont care who wins...its about the experience they would have that matters more and what they learn...Big smile

Always a pleasure discussing things with you Smile....Regarding the wardrobe I disagree, actors can always chose what they want or not want to wear, so I wouldn't simply hold them innocent for their own wardrobe malfunction, if I am right in JDJ the choreographer and the celeb decide together on what concept they are going to adopt for their next performance and the costumes and props get decided from there on. 
If there is no credibility, then why even participate? What learning will you get if the judges are biased or the point system favors popularity over talent Wink.....but I guess its not about dance or learning, it is more about making your presence felt...look at the publicity you get and popularity grows, when movie stars/directors come on the show you get noticed so yea it might do good for the publicity. On second thoughts it would indeed be interesting to see Arjun or Rati coming on the show LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Go to top