Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Should Arjun- Rati particiate in JDJ? (Page 3)

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Arjun- Rati do dance well..........and they have proven that quite a no. of times in MJHT as well as outside......... 

Arjun is a good dancer and Rati, she is just so graceful...............imagine together, they would be a force that no1 can reckon with.......... :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire-Annu-stuti123-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
t'd be great if they participate in this kind of shows!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Annu-stuti123-Rinky-

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I know Rinky... I think Sushant, Ankita, Anushka, krishna  are good dancers .. so they will do welll ...Ragini is trying really hard but sometime she does over...But I m really looking forward to see Renuka, Daya, Shekhar Suman, Chang and how do improve... JDJ is about learning new dance styles.  I am loving Madhuri Dixit Jugdging style. .well she is my all time favourite ...Liking Sumit and Monas hosting .. sumeet make me laugh a lot..

But i would love to see Arjun & Rati participating in challenging shows where they get chanc to show their talent and learn new things..I know we do not see music related shows now a days .. Rati is very graceful dancer and arjun always dances with full of masti Tongue

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 15 December 2010 at 4:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Annu-stuti123-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Originally posted by stuti123

i forgot to add.....if ever ArTi participate in any of these realty shows then i want to see them paired opposite each other only......nd not with  any other partners.........

Stuti people arent paired oppposite other participants in JDJ...they are paired with their choreographers....thats the format..Big smile

So Rati can be Arjun's choreographer or Vice versa..............i dnt mind........Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.V-Annu-stuti123-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-.SA.DoNotMind

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Originally posted by stuti123

i forgot to add.....if ever ArTi participate in any of these realty shows then i want to see them paired opposite each other only......nd not with  any other partners.........

Stuti people arent paired oppposite other participants in JDJ...they are paired with their choreographers....thats the format..Big smile

but we all are incorrigible ARTIANS what to do?Wink

-Annu-stuti123-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
oh kk rinky i dint know much abt it............ then also if they participate in JDJ ........i ll watch atleast we ll get to see ArTi in da same show dis way.......but  its gonna be amazing if they can dance together ...in any of the reality shows  .....ofcourse it cant happen in jdj.......

-Annu--Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged

@annie- u mistake again....they wont dance together in the show....LOL
But yes I do agree together they create magic. par yaha kya kar saktey....they have to dance with their respective choreographers...LOL What i really like about Arti as dancers that they seem to enjoy dancing...Arjun dances with a childish pleasure and Rati with grace and poise....Big smile

@komal - aww u a dance enthusiast as well? me too...same pich

-Annu-stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

I know Rinky... I think Sushant, Ankita, Anushka, krishna  are good dancers .. so they will do welll ...Ragini is trying really hard but sometime she does over...But I m really looking forward to see Renuka, Daya, Shekhar Suman, Chang and how do improve... JDJ is about learning new dance styles.  I am loving Madhuri Dixit Jugdging style. .well she is my all time favourite ...Liking Sumit and Monas hosting .. sumeet make me laugh a lot..

But i would love to see Arjun & Rati participating in challenging shows where they get chanc to show their talent and learn new things..I know we do not see music related shows now a days ..

yes the basic point of jdj is not how well u dance but how well you improve...for the same reason Renuka, Shekhar Suman, Akhil( the boxer), Chang are getting such boost from the judges whiich is so so lovely....

I would love to see more indian dance forms in these shows...to much of samba rumba salsa and hiphop....the inidan dance styles do great justice to expressive dancers like Madhuri and it would be great to see Rati learning and trying them....

Ritu.V-Annu-stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-

Go to top