Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Should Arjun- Rati particiate in JDJ? (Page 2)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
i would love to see them participate. but remember Jun once said he hated reality shows as nothing about them is real.LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.Vmayur_eternal-Annu-stuti123-Rinky-annie07

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Nice Topic Rinky........

Personally i love dancing........and thus i love dance shows too.. :), and i would love to see Arjun - Rati in a dance based show.....
Their performance in Colors show and Rai in Nachle ve proved that their talent is multi-dimensional, and it will fun if they explore it further.

But the catch is, i would love to see them dancing with each other, with chemistry electrifying the stage and blinding one and all....... so maybe Rati can be Arjun's partner in JDJ.........he being the guest celeb..........LOL

Ok, "gets back to topic from ArTi dreamland"........... these shows do get publicity......... but smetimes negative too............as said by Arjun once............so its a tough call.........

But all said and done, i m ready to see them together...........anywhere........LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.Vmayur_eternal-SupriyaluvsMN--Rinky--SMay31--Annu-stuti123.SA.relentless.

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Nice topic  Rinky .... ...I know arjun and rati can participate.. may be next time , waansa see them doing something JDJ because they r truly good dancers and deserve shows like JDJ..Tongue...

My personal favourite is Yana.. she is technicaly very good...another favourite is Chang ..Chang is not a good dancer but he is trying really well..

JDJ is about non-dance who can learn and dance well .. Sushant is professioanl dance and i have seen ankita doing Marathi dance quite few times, I would like to see her trying something new...

Rest are good too but i liked CID Cop ( cannot remeber his name) ...who really did well

Oh Ritu i didnt know Ankita has done koli dance before...but yes I really liked Chang and Daya( the CID cop u mentioned) too....and how silly of me not to mention him in the list of actors...

I always wanted Rati to participate in a music show but the problem is there arent too many for actors...there are mainly dance shows, action shows like Fear factor, Is jungle se mujhey bachao, Stand Up Comedy Shows like Comedy Circus and Hans Baliye...But hardly any music shows....if there is one i would love to see Rati proving herself there....

Ritu.Vmayur_eternal-Annu-stuti123.SA.annie07

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

yeah both of them should take part in this show if given a chance

we as fans saying would love to see them in jdj is a gross unserstatment.....we would go crazy if they would take part in this fab dance show

I know that Shivani....it would be pretty maddening and exciting too....and i love the madness of discussions on the forum....if indeed what is done here can be termed discussions only....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.V-Annu-stuti123

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
i forgot to add.....if ever ArTi participate in any of these realty shows then i want to see them paired opposite each other only......nd not with  any other partners.........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.V-Annu--Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-annie07

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
@shubhie- I know what you mean....there is gross manipulation of votes. in season 3 Hard Kaur was not even in finals( due to low votes) though judges had predicted her to be the prospective winner....yet she learnt a lot....i am sure she would never regret the decission of participating....

@annie and divya- he eternal arti droolers....what do i say to you...if indeed yu want to see them dance together wouldnt it be better if they did Nach Baliye? par humari utni kismat kaha?LOL Thus JDJ be it...

And Divya these days the capability to dance is as important as to act for actors, definitely in big screen and also in small screen. Just look at the number of dance numbers in shows these days....And being a Good dancer doesnt make you a bad actor does it? Even Renuka Sahani one of my fave actresses of tv of her time is participating in JDJ. Everyone is encouraging her so much, i just wish Arjun Rati participate i these shows while they are in their prime...LOL

Btw one example of good dancer and actor is- Hrithik Roshan Day Dreaming

-Annu-stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-.SA.myownareaannie07

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

i forgot to add.....if ever ArTi participate in any of these realty shows then i want to see them paired opposite each other only......nd not with  any other partners.........

Stuti people arent paired oppposite other participants in JDJ...they are paired with their choreographers....thats the format..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Annu-stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-annie07

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
yup:))
i would like to see them in JDJ if they are given a chance......its a good platform to explore your dancing skills............
they are excellent as dancers and it will improve their dancing ability further.........
and i am too a dancing  maniac........LOL

Edited by naughtykomal - 15 December 2010 at 3:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Annu-stuti123-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-annie07

Go to top