Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
arjun rati are great performers, it will be pleasure for us to watch them in jdj..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
evn i love dance shows.....ArTi hv established themselves as top actors...n they also tried their hand in hostin too....vich ws also vry gud...it wud hv been more wonderful if they had/will participate in a full-fledged dance show.....vich will defo help them grow in their dancin field too...n as both r talented dancers,these shows wud hv helpd tht dancin talent in  them to be more explored n take to another level......

nice topic Rinky....frm my side also...ans is yes...
myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well technically, Rati has already done a dance show, so it depends if she would want to do one more, but ya going by the concept of JDJ where non-dancers having a go at dance, then maybe Arjun or Rati could give it a shot, however I really hope they take care of their wardrobe, which is one area I always find both of them going wrong many a times...having said that these dance shows have lost their credibiity, often find them more biased, popularity of the stars always have a bigger say than the talent.

Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
aah nice topic Rinky ji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ glad to c u back, making topics ๐Ÿค—

haan toh,to the topic,being a dance enthusiast myself,i'd have liked to watch Arjun and Rati do some dance shows,i do believe they are great dancers,we did see them on stage too on colors :) but,to me i think,Arjun and Rati wish to concentrate more on their acting first...that being their real strength!Which is a good thing too isn't it?! Exploring all areas n aspects,where u stand strong shud be done first :) tough they are excellent actors,but it depends on priorities i guess! I wish they do end up exploring their other talents,like dancing.....maybe even singing for rati,for she has a marvellous voice :) But again,they might wish to concentrate on acting as of now!

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely topic Rinky........!!๐Ÿค—
OF COURSE ArTi should participate in JDJ..gosh..i saw Sushant dancing that day..n he is a pretty good and i just imagined Arjun dancing in his place ๐Ÿ˜..d moves and all-he will do it wonderful...
and Rati-well-she has already danced in front of the legendary Saroj khan and earned huge praises from her..so-she is a dancing diva in herself........

that will be another feather to their cap..being exceptionally awesome dancers..they will take d  stage by storm............!!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I would love to see them in JDJ. They're both great dancers :)
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great Post, Rinky๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Great Idea, too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't know much about JDJ,  never having watched it...but yeah, one thing is for sure...I would LOVE to watch ArTi in anything-be it acting, hosting, dancing-anything, as long as they are TOGETHER๐Ÿ˜ณ 

And yeah, NB for ArTi doesn't sound bad at all๐Ÿ˜‰ Hosting-wise, I mean๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Kuch bhi ho...bas ArTi saath hone chahiye...and i really don't care how selfish I sound๐Ÿ˜† ArTi always together pukaare THIS PRAANI๐Ÿ˜†
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya..but who will be d choreographer................
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i like JDL but i prefer to see them in nach baliya 5 for a secret reason ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰ KASH