Miley Jab Hum Tum

Should Arjun- Rati particiate in JDJ? - Page 5

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I would love to see them in JDJ..............
They should try NB also if not Real life couple then as reel life couple....as there was an old indya.com article saying that this time NB will be Reel vs Real couple.............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I will louve 2 see dem hosting JDJ......dey'll make fab host....

ac2lly yest while watchin i thot dis....sumeet was gud...bt Mona dint impreesed me match dunno y....i lkd her in ...season 2 bt nw shez lukin b over weight....

want 2 see ARTI hosting.......

iskeliye mission start kare.....rofl rofl...rofl..
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^

i too liked this idea more than dancing i would love to see them hosting a show together
live hosting they did on ITA was awesummmm.......
now hosting a show together would be greattttt idea.
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Yes I definetly would like to see Arjun & Rati Hosting the show together if they get chance to host good shows like JDJ, Nach Baliye, Dance India Dance , ZND etc etc πŸ˜› Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great idea Rinky!!!!πŸ‘
would love to see Arjun-Rati performing...me a fan of their dancing too...along with acting,hosting, looks, nature, sense of humour etc etcπŸ˜†
and it would be great if they come up in JDJ....anytime welcomeπŸ˜ƒ
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i too would love to see them hosting shows ............in ITA ke red carpet both pof them were superb..........actually ArTi excel in each nd every department.........jo bhi kaam karein their performance is always commendable...............both r brilliant and soo very talented............
Ummm..... Okay Arjun & Rati in JDJ....errrr... big NO in caps....πŸ˜†
Well I dont want them in JDJ coz ... In JDJ its a non dancer and choreographer who perform together it requires a lot of effort for the celeb to match up with the choreographer Im not telling they cant do it.. Arjun & Rati will do justice to anything they take up... 

And moreover we all know Rati is having spondalities(jab wo ghumti thi na😍)  and Arjun even he  dislocated his arm twice....  πŸ˜†  
I dont want them to end up getting hurt or injured 

Talking about getting Fame / popularity  ...winners of all reality shows get popularity which is short lived .. I wud prefer them to get popular on the basis of their talent in acting... 

No doubt they are good dancers...I wud love to see them giving performances "together"  but not in reality shows..like JDJ 

ArTI "together" in NB chalega  coz they will be having caring dance partners....😍 πŸ€£

Edited by mayurarti - 13 years ago
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hopefully next tym we get to see them
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I would love to see arti dancing  together.After ITA awards i also wish to see them hosting together.Presently arjun and rati are enjoying their breaks.But after they comeback i wish that they take up a same show as leads and also parallely do some reality stuff too.
  Now a days all actors are managing daily soaps and reality shows.I wish arti also do that if and only if they are very comfortable and happy doing the job.
 We fans should never force them into anything what they don't like.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea of coz!
wud luv to c them in the show....it wud b such a great treat for all of us😍