Sasural Genda Phool

ishant is so brainless (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

Originally posted by makram1786

[QUOTE=farzanaakhter]Angryhow he is behaving with ona why hedidnt marrry with sona it is so irritating me how any socalled miture hubby can do that ithink it gone a big problem for him
Angry
Angry[/Q

man if my husband did this.... he will be in the dog house for a month and his dear friend will be out on street in no time...... no you can never treat your wife and friend the same .... no no no NEVERRRR

@ red - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  that was way too hilarious... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yeah, Ishaan's concern is weird. He could have told his mom and Ishika to check on her in the night and also could have asked his bhabhi's mpm, badi maa, RB, Ishika to apply the ointment... OuchOuchOuch

Looks like Kashyap parivar itself are crazy dumb bunch!!! DeadDeadDead  They dont know when to step in and do something and when to stop... dumb fellows...ConfusedOuchDead Rano ko akkal hai hi nahi, As a MIL she should have jumped in and said aap log sab baithke khana khao I will give her medicine and come back..Confused AND... should have ligated Ishika to take care of Sona... such a simple thing did not occur to her mind? How dumb is that??? Angry

in bold that is so true. Its such a shame, I never thought that SGP would show the Kashyap's as this superficial-very disappointing. I agree they are a crazy dumb bunch, I would've loved it if someone could've picked up on Ishaan ridiculous behavious and scold him properly. Rano could've done that yesterday but no-there was nothing!!! and I cannot believe in every good thing Suhana tries to do-Rajni, Inder, Ilesh and Disha do nothing but mock Suhana behind her back-ITS WRONG TO MOCK SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR GENUINE IGNORANCE (Its very shallow of them) whatever Suhana does or says its in front of that person, she's genuine honest person. I think sometimes-Suhana is too good for them (sorry if I've hurt anyones feelings)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
This is the biggest irony in kasyap family.......................they want suhaana to accept ishaan as he is i.e simple and sober man without any show off..............but when the same suhana shows ignorance to things which are not so common in rich society they make fun of herConfused
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

This is the biggest irony in kasyap family.......................they want suhaana to accept ishaan as he is i.e simple and sober man without any show off..............but when the same suhana shows ignorance to things which are not so common in rich society they make fun of herConfused

I knowOuch thats hearbreaking for a girl who's trying so hard and doing what ever she can to become a good bahu and now a good wife. You know what??  I actually want this plan to BACKFIRE.Evil Smile I want Suhana to leave the house because she would think that Ishaan would be happier with Sona than her because h'es always going gaga over her. This would be because Suhana wants Ishaan to be happy and therefore think its best if she leaves both Ishaan and Sona alone-this would be great !!! I would love see  that now--they have peeved me off so much that before Sushaan get together I would want Suhana to leave so that the Kashyap's can realise how wrong they have been. They should be thanking their stars she's still there-if that were me I would have left ages ago.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramposhah111192

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
They shouldnt complain about Suhana not doing anything in the house as she is providing them a free target to hit, as Raunak is not around so lets target Suhana. They dont have guts to mock Suhana infront her, where as Suhana would say what ever she feels there and then.
One more thing to add I think they should go to Suhana,s Dad,s house and see how she USE to live and how she is HAPPILY living now.

Edited by venture - 16 December 2010 at 3:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by 111192

I knowOuch thats hearbreaking for a girl who's trying so hard and doing what ever she can to become a good bahu and now a good wife. You know what??  I actually want this plan to BACKFIRE.Evil Smile I want Suhana to leave the house because she would think that Ishaan would be happier with Sona than her because h'es always going gaga over her. This would be because Suhana wants Ishaan to be happy and therefore think its best if she leaves both Ishaan and Sona alone-this would be great !!! I would love see  that now--they have peeved me off so much that before Sushaan get together I would want Suhana to leave so that the Kashyap's can realise how wrong they have been. They should be thanking their stars she's still there-if that were me I would have left ages ago.
@ green Exactly , I do wish that the CV take this line , that would be great !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rammjtruelegend111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Thankyou for being in the same wavelength as meBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index