Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

ishant is so brainless (Page 2)

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by makram1786

[QUOTE=farzanaakhter]Angryhow he is behaving with ona why hedidnt marrry with sona it is so irritating me how any socalled miture hubby can do that ithink it gone a big problem for him
Angry
Angry[/Q

man if my husband did this.... he will be in the dog house for a month and his dear friend will be out on street in no time...... no you can never treat your wife and friend the same .... no no no NEVERRRR

@ red - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  that was way too hilarious... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yeah, Ishaan's concern is weird. He could have told his mom and Ishika to check on her in the night and also could have asked his bhabhi's mpm, badi maa, RB, Ishika to apply the ointment... OuchOuchOuch

Looks like Kashyap parivar itself are crazy dumb bunch!!! DeadDeadDead  They dont know when to step in and do something and when to stop... dumb fellows...ConfusedOuchDead Rano ko akkal hai hi nahi, As a MIL she should have jumped in and said aap log sab baithke khana khao I will give her medicine and come back..Confused AND... should have ligated Ishika to take care of Sona... such a simple thing did not occur to her mind? How dumb is that??? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I havent seen the episode but I seriously am losing my patience with Ishaan...which is sad because he's my fave after Suhana and BM

throughout this Sona track I actually thought that it is going good....yes it does get annoying in some places where Sona is a bit OTT...I dont blame Hunar for that...rather the direction and writing.....but I loved the scene where Ishaan understood Suhana was hurt and he scolded Sona about it

they need to bring that back into Ishaan...he needs to understand that what he's doing with Suhana is wrong....fine treating your friend a bit differently is ok....but to what extent...I hope coming episodes show Ishaan realizing his mistake

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Ishaan's character has totally lost its essence.... he acts as a luv struck teeny booper before Suhana one minute tryna appease her..n no sooner is she normal than he is back to his Sona jaap......AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry Am so miffed wit this crap.....Cant take it.. n seriously if i were Suhana wuld hv kicked Ishaan out of the room by now......

I dun understand why BM n Dadaji culdn hv gone d Balika Vadhu or Guddi way to make Suhana realise d significance of marriage/ hubby?????????????????????????

Majorly disappointed wit d track...Thumbs Down n hope n pray d TRPs reflect it as well....

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 December 2010 at 2:29am

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Aray masses love this sick jealousy track, havent you notice the TRP since Sonali came, and thats why its been dragging. the sad part is that so many good scenes of Panna and Raunak have been shadowed by this, Deepak is not in the picture, Inder and Rajni are not getting any meaningful track so far, Elaish and disha are here and there ( now precap showed something, lets see how long it would last) After giving us so many wonderful stuff , this Sonali business is hard to swallow as its not up to the flavour of SGP. They always says trust us  be patient, but its not about not trusting its about the purpose of the track in the story, the purpose has been achived now wrap up and its was not even achived by Sonali it was Ishaan,s OTT behaviour which irritated Suhana and he is NOT even the part of the plot, cant Badi Maa see anything wrong with it????

Edited by venture - 16 December 2010 at 1:43am

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Aray masses love this sick jealousy track, havent you notice the TRP since Sonali came, and thats why its been dragging. the sad part is that so many good scenes of Panna and Raunak have been shadowed by this, Deepak is not in the picture, Inder and Rajni are not getting any meaningful track so far, Elaish and disha are here and there ( now precap showed something, lets see how long it would last) After giving us so many wonderful stuff , this Sonali business is hard to swallow as its not up to the flavour of SGP. They always says trust us  be patient, but its not about not trusting its about the purpose of the track in the story, the purpose has been achived now wrap up and its was not even achived by Sonali it was Ishaan,s OTT behaviour which irritated Suhana and he is NOT even the part of the plot, cant Badi Maa see anything wrong with it????

Venture..very well said Clap Actually if u see SGP was number 2 i think when Sona newly entered..right now its at 3 or 4... wit Sathiya.. Pratigya ahead of it... i hope the TRPs go down only then CVs will wake up n do something... just hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this crap Dead

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged

REALLY?????? You mean people are enjoying this???? SHOCK HORROR!! BUT WHY???Confused
SGP was so good before this Sona track, i just want the old SGP back, I can't believe this happening to the only programme I watch-TYPICALDisapprove
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Venture..very well said Clap Actually if u see SGP was number 2 i think when Sona newly entered..right now its at 3 or 4... wit Sathiya.. Pratigya ahead of it... i hope the TRPs go down only then CVs will wake up n do something... just hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this crap Dead

Really i wish the same................i used to love badi maa the most after suhana but now after this sona track, i hate her especially seeing her smiling looking at suhana's confusionAngry

Edited by 111192 - 16 December 2010 at 3:15am

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@Renu i agree... me luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv BM... still do (m biased) but i m so pained by her triumphant.. n happy expressions at Suhanas misery...... this is patheticcccccccccc..n an utterly saddistic approach to making someone realise the significance of LOVE..!! CryCryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index