ishant is so brainless - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Aray masses love this sick jealousy track, havent you notice the TRP since Sonali came, and thats why its been dragging. the sad part is that so many good scenes of Panna and Raunak have been shadowed by this, Deepak is not in the picture, Inder and Rajni are not getting any meaningful track so far, Elaish and disha are here and there ( now precap showed something, lets see how long it would last) After giving us so many wonderful stuff , this Sonali business is hard to swallow as its not up to the flavour of SGP. They always says trust us  be patient, but its not about not trusting its about the purpose of the track in the story, the purpose has been achived now wrap up and its was not even achived by Sonali it was Ishaan,s OTT behaviour which irritated Suhana and he is NOT even the part of the plot, cant Badi Maa see anything wrong with it????
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Originally posted by venture

Aray masses love this sick jealousy track, havent you notice the TRP since Sonali came, and thats why its been dragging. the sad part is that so many good scenes of Panna and Raunak have been shadowed by this, Deepak is not in the picture, Inder and Rajni are not getting any meaningful track so far, Elaish and disha are here and there ( now precap showed something, lets see how long it would last) After giving us so many wonderful stuff , this Sonali business is hard to swallow as its not up to the flavour of SGP. They always says trust us  be patient, but its not about not trusting its about the purpose of the track in the story, the purpose has been achived now wrap up and its was not even achived by Sonali it was Ishaan,s OTT behaviour which irritated Suhana and he is NOT even the part of the plot, cant Badi Maa see anything wrong with it????

Venture..very well said πŸ‘ Actually if u see SGP was number 2 i think when Sona newly entered..right now its at 3 or 4... wit Sathiya.. Pratigya ahead of it... i hope the TRPs go down only then CVs will wake up n do something... just hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this crap 🀒
Originally posted by venture

REALLY?????? You mean people are enjoying this???? SHOCK HORROR!! BUT WHY???πŸ˜•
SGP was so good before this Sona track, i just want the old SGP back, I can't believe this happening to the only programme I watch-TYPICALπŸ˜’
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Venture..very well said πŸ‘ Actually if u see SGP was number 2 i think when Sona newly entered..right now its at 3 or 4... wit Sathiya.. Pratigya ahead of it... i hope the TRPs go down only then CVs will wake up n do something... just hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this crap 🀒

Really i wish the same................i used to love badi maa the most after suhana but now after this sona track, i hate her especially seeing her smiling looking at suhana's confusion😑
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago
@Renu i agree... me luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv BM... still do (m biased) but i m so pained by her triumphant.. n happy expressions at Suhanas misery...... this is patheticcccccccccc..n an utterly saddistic approach to making someone realise the significance of LOVE..!! 😭😭😭
Originally posted by vishmewell

in bold that is so true. Its such a shame, I never thought that SGP would show the Kashyap's as this superficial-very disappointing. I agree they are a crazy dumb bunch, I would've loved it if someone could've picked up on Ishaan ridiculous behavious and scold him properly. Rano could've done that yesterday but no-there was nothing!!! and I cannot believe in every good thing Suhana tries to do-Rajni, Inder, Ilesh and Disha do nothing but mock Suhana behind her back-ITS WRONG TO MOCK SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR GENUINE IGNORANCE (Its very shallow of them) whatever Suhana does or says its in front of that person, she's genuine honest person. I think sometimes-Suhana is too good for them (sorry if I've hurt anyones feelings)
This is the biggest irony in kasyap family.......................they want suhaana to accept ishaan as he is i.e simple and sober man without any show off..............but when the same suhana shows ignorance to things which are not so common in rich society they make fun of herπŸ˜•
Originally posted by 111192

This is the biggest irony in kasyap family.......................they want suhaana to accept ishaan as he is i.e simple and sober man without any show off..............but when the same suhana shows ignorance to things which are not so common in rich society they make fun of herπŸ˜•

I know thats hearbreaking for a girl who's trying so hard and doing what ever she can to become a good bahu and now a good wife. You know what??  I actually want this plan to BACKFIRE.😈 I want Suhana to leave the house because she would think that Ishaan would be happier with Sona than her because h'es always going gaga over her. This would be because Suhana wants Ishaan to be happy and therefore think its best if she leaves both Ishaan and Sona alone-this would be great !!! I would love see  that now--they have peeved me off so much that before Sushaan get together I would want Suhana to leave so that the Kashyap's can realise how wrong they have been. They should be thanking their stars she's still there-if that were me I would have left ages ago.
They shouldnt complain about Suhana not doing anything in the house as she is providing them a free target to hit, as Raunak is not around so lets target Suhana. They dont have guts to mock Suhana infront her, where as Suhana would say what ever she feels there and then.
One more thing to add I think they should go to Suhana,s Dad,s house and see how she USE to live and how she is HAPPILY living now.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know thats hearbreaking for a girl who's trying so hard and doing what ever she can to become a good bahu and now a good wife. You know what??  I actually want this plan to BACKFIRE.😈 I want Suhana to leave the house because she would think that Ishaan would be happier with Sona than her because h'es always going gaga over her. This would be because Suhana wants Ishaan to be happy and therefore think its best if she leaves both Ishaan and Sona alone-this would be great !!! I would love see  that now--they have peeved me off so much that before Sushaan get together I would want Suhana to leave so that the Kashyap's can realise how wrong they have been. They should be thanking their stars she's still there-if that were me I would have left ages ago.
@ green Exactly , I do wish that the CV take this line , that would be great !!!