India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

ishant is so brainless

farzanaakhter Groupbie
farzanaakhter
farzanaakhter

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryAngryhow he is behaving with ona why hedidnt marrry with sona it is so irritating me how any socalled miture hubby can do that ithink it gone a big problem for him
Angry
Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pravschillsSinha18iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzanaakhter

Angryhow he is behaving with ona why hedidnt marrry with sona it is so irritating me how any socalled miture hubby can do that ithink it gone a big problem for him
Angry
Angry

Lol you're another person who's angry and frustrated. Come lets celebrate this anger all togetherBig smile
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=farzanaakhter]Angryhow he is behaving with ona why hedidnt marrry with sona it is so irritating me how any socalled miture hubby can do that ithink it gone a big problem for him
Angry
Angry[/Q

man if my husband did this.... he will be in the dog house for a month and his dear friend will be out on street in no time...... no you can never treat your wife and friend the same .... no no no NEVERRRR

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gigusershivani003-Priyaa-iViews

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Those who have watched OBS can correct me, but i dont think in OBS Ishaan has been shown behaving like this ever. He has never been overtly partial/concerned abt Sona.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

Those who have watched OBS can correct me, but i dont think in OBS Ishaan has been shown behaving like this ever. He has never been overtly partial/concerned abt Sona.

Well yes he was, but not to this extent. OBS Ishaan did behave idiotically at times as well (same writing problem) but his character still maintained some integrity (most of the times) He did anger me a few times in OBS but not as much as SGP's Ishaan and today I'm fuming with Ishaan, cannot believe he would behave this way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah111192

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
when did he behave stupidly in OBS? This guy Jay is almost always ridiculous..going meri sona meri sona....which is rubbish !! and his expressions too are irritating.

Now with this food cooking bit also, Ishaan knows or understands taht she wanted to know how he found the cooking, still he is lost in his own sweet world !
Infact during the scooter thing always, he is more happy to get his scooter back, running like crazy towards the scooter.all this bit wasnt there in OBS..
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

when did he behave stupidly in OBS? This guy Jay is almost always ridiculous..going meri sona meri sona....which is rubbish !! and his expressions too are irritating.

Now with this food cooking bit also, Ishaan knows or understands taht she wanted to know how he found the cooking, still he is lost in his own sweet world !
Infact during the scooter thing always, he is more happy to get his scooter back, running like crazy towards the scooter.all this bit wasnt there in OBS..

Well there were a few like the ones we have seen in SGP but of course our Ishaan has surpassed the OBS Ishaan. There was a scene where Lolita is upset and is finding it hard to express herself, so she broke something. Ishaan said why did you break that? Ishaan looked at the broken pieces and said "you broke the vase, it feels bad" Lolita was very much hurt by this she said "are you feeling sad because I broke the vase" (This dialogue had a hidden meaning that-are you feeling bad about me braking vase or are you feelling bad because of the reason that made me want break the vase". That was a emotional and sad scene, felt very disappointed in Ishaan that even after she said that he carried on as he does. He was supposed to be the mature understanding one, where did that go then???

Also at the time of the picnic, they were picking their team to play cricket and guess what Ishaan kept saying, Shona, Shona Shona shudo amar Shona, grabbing on to her arm and pulling her to his side and he didn't even say anything about having Lolita in his team (shameful)...... and finally Emon (Ilesh) said Lolita you can join us just as she was walking away...that was a horrible thingDead, you know I I could go on forever ......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah111192iViews

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
lets discuss the OBS in the obs thread. I would like to know where else was OBS Ishaan stupid or crazy..which I think are a handflu.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index