India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE STORY I WANT FOR FUTURE . (Page 2)

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I agree with the positivity part... But Pls none of that Bazzigar crap.... I want a strong MSK defending his family.... No matter wat Ur-june does or tries to do MSK should emerge as a winner...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19Absoluvmanesha76

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Hmmmmmm nce predictionClapClap......plz do continueBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni19

SmileSmile  Smile I want to see positive story , as i was seeing this serial due to its positivity . Yeh i know the negativity is also needed , but it should be only for short time . Currently there were less romantic scenes , as the scenes were done by BD's . So we need more powerful romantic scenes as we were promised . KNOW THE STORY WHAT I WANT TO SEE IN FUTURE . PART-1 ,,,,,,,Here i hope that Maaneet will get married , while the preparations are done Arjun is going to plan against Maan . He will succeed in doing that . Know i think the day Maaneet will get married , next day will be turnaround in their life . THE NEXT PART WILL BE IN THE NEXT POST , PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BOTTON IF YOU LIKE THE START SO THAT I CAN GO ON  .  

Hey Roshni...nice post...I totally agree with u on green part in ur post.....BUT i cannot c the khuranas going poor.....Firstly as a MAANEETian  I demand on behalf of all MAANEETian a gala WEDDING of MAAN & GEET...with full rasams, dance, masti, romance followed by a SUPER HOT SR that makes us go...Blushing....baaki ki baad mein sochi jaayegi yaar...pehle yeh to dikha de CVs humein....Wink

mausam19

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatichowdhury

I agree with the positivity part... But Pls none of that Bazzigar crap.... I want a strong MSK defending his family.... No matter wat Ur-june does or tries to do MSK should emerge as a winner...

totally with u on that  Swati...with MSK as emerging the winner over that stupid Arjun Angry....MSK is a strong character...shrewd, sharp, intelligent business tycooon....knows to get things done the right way....

mausam19

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatichowdhury

I know that bazzigar example is a crap , but the story is heading towards that direction only , may be later on there can be a twist . 
mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

[QUOTE=roshni19]SmileSmile  Smile Currently there were less romantic scenes , as the scenes were done by BD's . So we need more powerful romantic scenes as we were promised . [qoute ]

Hey Roshni...nice post...I totally agree with u on green part in ur post.....BUT i cannot c the khuranas going poor.....Firstly as a MAANEETian  I demand on behalf of all MAANEETian a gala WEDDING of MAAN & GEET...with full rasams, dance, masti, romance followed by a SUPER HOT SR that makes us go...Blushing....baaki ki baad mein sochi jaayegi yaar...pehle yeh to dikha de CVs humein....Wink

THANKS FOR LIKING MY TRACK , But were i am saying that a gala WEDDING of MAAN & GEET...with full rasams, dance, masti, romance followed by a SUPER HOT SR will not happen . It will happen but this story is after the wedding  & the track looks to be very long on the face value . this may exceed if the audiance are interested in it . Other wise they will again show some how that Maan has recovered everything again . The CVS are taking a risk at present . 

Go to top