India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE STORY I WANT FOR FUTURE .

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
SmileSmile  Smile I want to see positive story , as i was seeing this serial due to its positivity . Yeh i know the negativity is also needed , but it should be only for short time . Currently there were less romantic scenes , as the scenes were done by BD's . So we need more powerful romantic scenes as we were promised . KNOW THE STORY WHAT I WANT TO SEE IN FUTURE . PART-1 ,,,,,,,Here i hope that Maaneet will get married , while the preparations are done Arjun is going to plan against Maan . He will succeed in doing that . Know i think the day Maaneet will get married , next day will be turnaround in their life . THE NEXT PART WILL BE IN THE NEXT POST , PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BOTTON IF YOU LIKE THE START SO THAT I CAN GO ON  .  

Edited by roshni19 - 15 December 2010 at 2:57am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kaur_4NatashaSahaiManeet13varshrVirIka4eversksgmaaneetkimeetmilliiMg777iqbals4ever-Sonia-anjani-paglisaaniakhbharkhaAbsoluvneharaMishtyShonatodayzstarmanesha76

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Smile SmilePART- 2,,,,, I think that  like in the movie BAZZIGAR , everything were it is written KHURANA it will be replaced & turned into RATHORE CONSTRUCTION . It will be the shock of the life for Maaneet . So Maan will take two to three weeks to recover from the shock & Geet will not be able to see his condition & decide to talk to Arjun . She will tell to Arjun that , " aap dono bhai behene kabhi bhi kisiko shanti se rehene nahi denge , mushkil se kuch khushi ke pal hamari zindagi mein aaye aur aapne unnhe bhi chinliya . Aap apni behen ko samjane ke badale aap bhi unke saath milgaye unke sazzishion mein " . Arjun will say , " anyay to meri behen ke saath hua hai , aur osko dukhi dekhke mein kaise shanti se rehe sakta hoon ". She will reply , " aapki behen ki kartuton ke wajeh se jane kitne logon ko bhogatna pada hain aur aap kehete hain ki aapki behen dukhi hain . Aap janteh bhi hain unki kartuten , ki aapko bhi unhoone jhooth bola hain ". Arjun will be shocked , he will get angry & ask Geet to leave , but she won't leave until she finishes her talk . She will realise that Arjun doesn't know the truth and she will start telling him everything what had happened , tell Arjun , " aapki behen ki wajah se mein teen baar marte marte bacchi hoon ". After listening to Geet he will be in total shock , he will not understand how two react . He will think how could this happen , how a sister can use her bro . Then he decides to investigate about what Geet has said to him .  THIS IS THE END OF PART -1 , NEXT PART WILL BE THE NEXT POST , PRESS LIKE BUTTON IF YOU LIKE THE POST .

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kaur_4VirIka4eversksgmaaneetkimeetmillii-Sonia-Mg777bharkhaneharamanesha76

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
CryCryCry over 100 views & no reply , i think the start was not appealing enough for any reply .

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
HMM NICE I LIKE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
             After listening to Geet he will be in total shock , he will not understand how two react . He will think how could this happen , how a sister can use her bro . Then he decides to investigate about what Geet has said to him .  PART-3 ,,,,,,  After investigating about Hoshiyarpur  and about NT'sAngry crime , he will feel guilty & thinks that before taking such a big step he should have investgated before . Know he had already lost many things , his love (Aanie ) , his conscious , his goodness , everything . Then he decides to go to Maan & oplogise to him about whatever he has done to them . ( know since Maan had lost everything they were staying in ADI'S house ) . Then Arjun reaches to Adi's house to meet Khurana's , but to his surprise they had left & Adi says to him that they are leaving this city & moving to other place . They had just left to station .Arjun runs to the station & finds them & opologies to them for his wrong doings & asks them to opologise him & convince them to come back with respect & take everything back which he had taken it by bluffing Aanie & forging everything .FOR NEXT PART PLEASE READ NEXT POST & PRESS LIKE BUTTON IF YOU LIKE IT . 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kaur_4VirIka4evermaaneetkimeetMg777-Sonia-bharkhaneharamanesha76

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
i want dev to do something worth before leaving. let him kill nt LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mg777mausam19

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

i want dev to do something worth before leaving. let him kill nt LOL
 Thanks for reminding i totally forgot about him . 

saanjh11

VirIka4ever Senior Member
VirIka4ever
VirIka4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I really like your predictions ... Please do Continue ... Can't wait to read the update on your predictions :)

manesha76

Go to top