PLZZZZZ tone down Maan's Eye MAKEUP!!!!!!!

rania786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the guy has amazing eyes....but the eye makeup πŸ€’
These days it seems that MSK is wearing more kajal than Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In all the episodes before the engagement fiasco MSK looks HOT...................WITHOUT THE MAKEUP...........SO WHY OH WHY ARE THEY SPOILING HIS LOOKS NOW????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes it looks very awkward😑.Amount of kajal changes from scene too.When he already has good expressive eyes why spoil it with make up.
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I know the reason why they use heaps of Kajol these days,

This is an advise from FBI and Interpol for Cv's to make some changes in Maan's eyes as loads of girl has died looking @ this sexy, expressive eyes.🀣

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes plzzzzzzzzzzzzz itna loud eye make tou DD ka b nai hota plz plz plz stop ruining his image yaar 😑
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u talk ofkajal they sometime use eyeshadow tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nazar na lage
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rania786

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the guy has amazing eyes....but the eye makeup πŸ€’

These days it seems that MSK is wearing more kajal than Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In all the episodes before the engagement fiasco MSK looks HOT...................WITHOUT THE MAKEUP...........SO WHY OH WHY ARE THEY SPOILING HIS LOOKS NOW????

Absolutely, Maan is so hot why do they have to put that  horrid eye makeup hate it
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know some of his best scenes are when he didn't have any eye makeup on. He looks dashing without any or very less eye makeup... WHY OH WHY do they do that .....

Bute even with that horrid eye makeu, he looks so YUMMY!!!!!πŸ˜‰
acromasc thumbnail
Originally posted by: PLKG90

I know the reason why they use heaps of Kajol these days,
This is an advise from FBI and Interpol for Cv's to make some changes in Maan's eyes as loads of girl has died looking @ this sexy, expressive eyes.

Agreed
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ yaar aaj to kuch zayada he tha!!!!! it looks sooo bad...i couldnt stop staring...unless wait maybe the CV's are doing it intentially.....manisha/maan/geet ka love traingle track ke liya....bhachara manisha, he/she is getting mixed signals from maan vo iss liya confused ho ra ha!!!!🀣🀣🀣
khushi_4ever thumbnail
I have made this post a hundred times before too, why does someone out there in his makeup dept. or whoever is responsible for the looks of the actors think that GC needs to put on kajjal i dont understand.....he became famous and our heartthrob without the eye decoration, so why now???? God has gifted him with a wonderful set of eyes, let them be as they are meant to be.............plz