Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

my biggest fear has ended today!

priya_uk89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Not gonna mention too much about it but it was very very very reassuring to see GurTi act how they always do off screen on SBB today after all the saga last week.

No sign of disturbance, friction, awkwardness, nothing.

And as a GurTi and Maaneet fan i couldn't be any happier!

Long live Geet!! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

the whole credit goes to DD.she has a heart of gold and that makes her very special and extraordinary.

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@priya why did u even thought that dd-gc will have a friction.just beacuse some silly girls bashed gc on his blog and he had to write that post.common yaar that post has nothing to do with their frienship.why would they spoil friendship because of some silly fans.
patakha-guddi thumbnail
well i did think that they will hv frictions misundrstndings due certain silly reason but gud see them back
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well,this actually proves that there never was any problem, sm people just made a big issue out of nothing.
@zoya shah, DD is normal becoz she knows that there is nothing to react about and the credit for their friendship goes to both GC and DD, not only DD.
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@priya why did u even thought that dd-gc will have a friction.just beacuse some silly girls bashed gc on his blog and he had to write that post.common yaar that post has nothing to do with their frienship.why would they spoil friendship because of some silly fans.

dun call them "fans" dear...becoz i dun think they r worth that
tanimaneet thumbnail
Did you really think DD/GC are as silly as some fans on this page who made a mountain out of  mole?

Poori bat suni tak nahi, talvar utakar shuru hogaya.... crazy looney people!
priya_uk89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
you can never be so sure in the tv/movie industry!

that's why for me it's a relief! whether it was true or not.

I loved GC singing Pardesi haha 😆 he has missed his partner in crime on the sets! We saw that yesterday when he showed signs of craziness by talking to a doll he named Annie 🤣
Edited by priya_uk89 - 13 years ago
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

well,this actually proves that there never was any problem, sm people just made a big issue out of nothing.

@zoya shah, DD is normal becoz she knows that there is nothing to react about and the credit for their friendship goes to both GC and DD, not only DD.

i have a reason here.i somehow disliked the idea of using an example that was quite inappropriate and just not needed.