Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: HamiSky

As of now she want to get rid of Arushi fromt hat house..if she gonna revolt against her esp wen all others are suportive of her....things will become more diffcult..
so she is just acting out her plans without voicing so much!

no hami.....PG said that arrushi is pratigya's sis.n she is just angry with her.......but pratigya being a elder sis can't b angry with her...........🤢
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i'll good wen arrushi need rakeshva's help for goin to hospital......krishna ko gussa jo aa gaya hai..i hope it'll don't vanished soon.......😆😆

Wait till we get to see the next scene.😕

P- dekho K, abhi tum chup raho, samjha karo, Arushi pareshaan hai.😡 Akhir yeh hamara bhi ghar hai.😲 Kapde dhone se hamare aatma - samman ko fark nahi padta.🤢

K looks sheepish.😭 And like life, Arushi goes on...
Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago

Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Milli is right finally piyasiya is having a break even kesar would be happy to find a companion...

but in all this i know what is gonna happen..

pratigay will be upset with him on blaming her sister. humphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lets see dii..............i don't think so.....infact hopefully we'll have a epi krishna yelling on arrushi for behaving in such manner with her eleder sis..........
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mili97

nice sarcasm milli.............😆😆 i don't get it if d same was done by amma than she'll feel bad.....so why n how long she'll tolrate all d crap of arrushi just bz she is her sis.................🤢 ths doesn't make sence...........

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

lets see dii..............i don't think so.....infact hopefully we'll have a epi krishna yelling on arrushi for behaving in such manner with her eleder sis..........

bacha,

seems u havent understood pratigya maharani yet.... when krishna will scold at aroshi do u think so prats will sit quitely.....??/ nah afterall she needs to be mahaan na everytime so she will scold at krishna in return
 " yeh hum dono behnoon ka apsi mamla hai tum beech main mat bolo" or something like that will happen in the end.
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

bacha,

seems u havent understood pratigya maharani yet.... when krishna will scold at aroshi do u think so prats will sit quitely.....??/ nah afterall she needs to be mahaan na everytime so she will scold at krishna in return
 " yeh hum dono behnoon ka apsi mamla hai tum beech main mat bolo" or something like that will happen in the end.

i think pratiya is tolrating to much from arrushi.......just bz she is her sis...........there has to b a limit na..........how long she'll tolrate all this.........hope krishna give a nice lesson to arrushi she needs it vry much.............
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i think pratiya is tolrating to much from arrushi.......just bz she is her sis...........there has to b a limit na..........how long she'll tolrate all this.........hope krishna give a nice lesson to arrushi she needs it vry much.............

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this is because she wants to be mahaan all teh time in everyone case except krishna.... she is taking and she has always taken him for granted.... even yesterday they way she reacted wasnt required... there r numerous ways to make him understand and expecially when she knows he would agree with her in any case... why cant she give respect to her husaband.......