Pratigya

SBS-krishna ko aaya gussa... (Page 2)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by telstra

thankyou for the info yaar  seems pops jag gaye after a looooooooooooooong sleep good i am happyBig smile but seriously i want k to give a a tight slap she is crossing her limitsAngryDead
yeah she deserves this....but praigya is not feeling disgusting with her such behaviour................as arrushi is her sis...............Dead pratigya is tolrating all d crap from her...not the old prats.......

As of now she want to get rid of Arushi fromt hat house..if she gonna revolt against her esp wen all others are suportive of her....things will become more diffcult..
so she is just acting out her plans without voicing so much!

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Milli is right finally piyasiya is having a break even kesar would be happy to find a companion...

but in all this i know what is gonna happen..

pratigay will be upset with him on blaming her sister. humphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by telstra

thankyou for the info yaar  seems pops jag gaye after a looooooooooooooong sleep good i am happyBig smile but seriously i want k to give a a tight slap she is crossing her limitsAngryDead
yeah she deserves this....but praigya is not feeling disgusting with her such behaviour................as arrushi is her sis...............Dead pratigya is tolrating all d crap from her...not the old prats.......

As of now she want to get rid of Arushi fromt hat house..if she gonna revolt against her esp wen all others are suportive of her....things will become more diffcult..
so she is just acting out her plans without voicing so much!

no hami.....PG said that arrushi is pratigya's sis.n she is just angry with her.......but pratigya being a elder sis can't b angry with her...........Dead
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

[QUOTE=Mili97]Feeling so happy for Piyasia, she is finally getting a well-deserved break.LOL
i'll good wen arrushi need rakeshva's help for goin to hospital......krishna ko gussa jo aa gaya hai..i hope it'll don't vanished soon.......LOLLOL

Wait till we get to see the next scene.Confused

P- dekho K, abhi tum chup raho, samjha karo, Arushi pareshaan hai.Angry Akhir yeh hamara bhi ghar hai.Shocked Kapde dhone se hamare aatma - samman ko fark nahi padta.Dead

K looks sheepish.Cry And like life, Arushi goes on...

Edited by Mili97 - 15 December 2010 at 2:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Milli is right finally piyasiya is having a break even kesar would be happy to find a companion...

pratigay will be upset with him on blaming her sister. humphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lets see dii..............i don't think so.....infact hopefully we'll have a epi krishna yelling on arrushi for behaving in such manner with her eleder sis..........

waniya_fatima

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=Mili97]Feeling so happy for Piyasia, she is finally getting a well-deserved break.LOL
i'll good wen arrushi need rakeshva's help for goin to hospital......krishna ko gussa jo aa gaya hai..i hope it'll don't vanished soon.......LOLLOL

Wait till we get to see the next scene.Confused

P- dekho K, abhi tum chup raho, samjha karo, Arushi pareshaan hai.Angry Akhir yeh hamara bhi ghar hai.Shocked Kapde dhone se hamare aatma - samman ko fark nahi padta.Dead

K looks sheepish.Cry
nice sarcasm milli.............LOLLOL i don't get it if d same was done by amma than she'll feel bad.....so why n how long she'll tolrate all d crap of arrushi just bz she is her sis.................Dead ths doesn't make sence...........

Mili27

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged

lets see dii..............i don't think so.....infact hopefully we'll have a epi krishna yelling on arrushi for behaving in such manner with her eleder sis..........

bacha,

seems u havent understood pratigya maharani yet.... when krishna will scold at aroshi do u think so prats will sit quitely.....??/ nah afterall she needs to be mahaan na everytime so she will scold at krishna in return
 " yeh hum dono behnoon ka apsi mamla hai tum beech main mat bolo" or something like that will happen in the end.

....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged

bacha,

seems u havent understood pratigya maharani yet.... when krishna will scold at aroshi do u think so prats will sit quitely.....??/ nah afterall she needs to be mahaan na everytime so she will scold at krishna in return
 " yeh hum dono behnoon ka apsi mamla hai tum beech main mat bolo" or something like that will happen in the end.
i think pratiya is tolrating to much from arrushi.......just bz she is her sis...........there has to b a limit na..........how long she'll tolrate all this.........hope krishna give a nice lesson to arrushi she needs it vry much.............

Go to top