Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

New twist, Viren is an obsessive lover.....

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys....
 according 2 an article on telly buzz.... it's confirm dat viren is an obsessive lover, who can cross any limit 4 his luv.....creators r going 2 unfold his character in near future....

Ok... fine .... chalo jaha itane twist dekhe hai to ek aur sahi....😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinkidear thumbnail
agar wo vansh nikla to?😲😲
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I do not think Viren is obsessive. But yes, He is a very passionate lover who would go to any extremes for his love. Obsession and Passion are two different things altogether. So far we have not seen much signs of Obsession in Viren. However, let's keep our fingers crossed.
sooooooooooooo excitingggggggggggg, yippeee isn't that great though................
CCBM-fan thumbnail
well, we all would like to c viren as passionate lover not as obsessive lover ...... but TB article is pointing towards obsessive one.. ..but as anamika said , lets keep our fingers crossed .. so we r....

waise bhi CT ke aage humari kaha chalti hai...😒 ... unhe to jo dikhana hai wo dikahyege hee.
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I do not think Viren is obsessive. But yes, He is a very passionate lover who would go to any extremes for his love. Obsession and Passion are two different things altogether. So far we have not seen much signs of Obsession in Viren. However, let's keep our fingers crossed.

i sooooooooo agree with on this ..........1st is was revengeful thing with Viren  now is Psycho really confusing man ....like u siad will have to keep our fingers cross for this
alieeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ccbm fan so true that theyll show only wat they want to ............but this will be not  fair  to nivi doesnt she hav the right to have a perfect guy in her life who stands by her
AGulf thumbnail
well it better ti see him obsessive lover instead of negative character

i hope nivi fails in love with him ASAP and forget sid because verin deserves her more that sid who did not do anything for her

so im happy but  cautious :(

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: alieeeee

@ccbm fan so true that theyll show only wat they want to ............but this will be not  fair  to nivi doesnt she hav the right to have a perfect guy in her life who stands by her

I agree..... n nivi should also have d right 2 smile.... coz she looks cute when she smiles....I really hope viren brings back her smile......😍