Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~Die Hard Daya Fan Culb~!!... (Page 76)

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
@ritika - am so soory ritiika.. by the time I reply u... u have already left.. hope to meet u soonEmbarrassed 

I guess everyone are busy preparing themselves to be free in front of Sony channel at 9pm.. so that's why everyone left before time today LOL

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 20 December 2010 at 7:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
OMG...!!  no one is here yet... okay Daya Sir.. time to me to say goodnight...Embarrassed
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Good morning Daya Sir & friends!!
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

I guess everyone are busy preparing themselves to be free in front of Sony channel at 9pm.. so that's why everyone left before time today LOL

Jee aapne sahi kahaLOL!! I was infront of sony from 9 and waiting eagerly for BHPH to finish soon..!! When JDJ started I shouted out of joy and jumped on my bedLOL.

DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Daya Sir was just mind blowing in his dancingClapEmbarrassed, the few steps he gotOuch. I too have same opinion as Malaika...Vrushali should have given most of the steps to Daya Sir. But she always seems to have most steps for her. What can our hero do in that case? He has follow the choreographer naConfused!!

Daya Sir got tremendous expressive face. His expression showed the perfect anger. I just loved that. I forgot to concentrate on his dancing and only kept staring him. Brilliant he was. He was looking too awesome. The tool steps were beautiful. And the way he picks the girl up, OMGDay Dreaming!! I wish I could be on her placeEmbarrassed. I loved the last part of his performance very much where he took the CD and gave it to Remo...Clap.
I think, Remo has a soft corner for Daya Sir. May be that is for his son. I loved this part the most. When Remo said "My son is a big fan of u, he came here too see u dancing"...I was like...We too watch JDJ for him child...

But but but...I am not satisfied with his marks. He danced far better than Akhil. Akhil only kept making comedy. I couldn't see many steps there too. If he could get 23, why not Daya SirAngry??? I am also not satisfied with the dance form
Ouch. Dear judges, he is not professional. So, u can't treat him like the experienced dancers. He could be given Salsa, on which Akhil performed.
Well, Daya's choreographer has to be more creative and concentrate only on him. She should leave the tendency of always being on his shoulder. She loves it I knowLOL. But if she wants to do this till the last of JDJ, she should do such steps less.

And again, at last, Daya Sir was superb in his place. He is best at everything. Love himHeart...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CID-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

needless 4 me to say TongueTongueTongue.............. njoyed the performance.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed................ what a tango Day Dreaming.......... loved him throughout Day Dreaming......... it was mindblowing EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.........
the concept of suspense was good........ & he is expert when it comes to suspense its his forte LOLLOLLOL.he is been doing that 4 many years EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.........
loved the beginning ........ & his expressions were awesome ClapClapClap...... i think He shud seriously try 4 negative character  LOLLOLLOL.............
lifts were very good ClapClapClapClap........... the step on chair ClapClapClap...& when he lifted vrushali ClapClapClap........... he was amazing ClapClapClap

a special ClapClapClap....to vrushali she is doing gr8 job making our hero dance ....as daya said jab tak vrushali hai confidence bana rahega Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

20 not a good score CryCryCry............he will improve with time Thumbs Up....... but was very happy with madhuri & remo comments EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........spclly remo LOLLOLLOLLOL....his kid is daya sir fan EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......... including so many kids Big smileBig smileBig smile....& i thot only girls were his fan WinkWinkWinkWink...kids love him too much EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he was so happy to see his fans there Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile......& ofcourse my fav piano dialogue LOLLOLLOLLOL.....

so all the best to our rockstar ....... now will have to wait till next tuesday LOLLOLLOLLOL.to see him groove again Day Dreaming..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_SDivianTanz_Divz

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Good Morning everybody. Smile
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
posting it here too !!

wanted to  write something about bad comments from judges or about Daya scoring less marks....but I was just stuck and cannot even move a finger. I wanted to look at vrishali yesterday, and I was pledged to....but the truth is when I heard his voice  , at first quarreling with her, I was completely lost. I lost concentration in everything and then I saw him dancing. It wasn't look like dance to me, because I cant see that girl atlease once. I looked at him and thats all I know. through out the dance he was doing an awesome job that no one can say no.He was shining with his fair and pleasant appearance and above allI can see his confidence. Doesn't matter how fat he is or how stiff he is , his confidence has been there last night.

I loved this step , when he walks away and she caught him tight behind. hatsoff for your hard work, Daya. it wasn't an easy job to do this. my favourite move it was.
He answered questions fluently with that sweet smile on face and was so polite and classic as always. I wonder why I am so sticky to him? why I couldn't move my eyes anywhere and focus on anything on earth when HE is on tv ? I dont know...but once again his dance made me lazy, good for nothing and an idiot. today morning I came here and started sitting infront of my PC. But soon I understand that I can't do anything since my brain is stuck some other place.It was such an irritating but lovely experience to see him doing a better performance and I am the damn victim.

I forget the fact that he is in JDJ and stared on screen. After some time when the girl caught him tight like this, I came back to real world.

This hug was sweet and pure. I like to see her as his partner and wishing her all the best. she is so lucky to have a lovely comradeship with my beloved Daya. May god bless you dear.

All my work is pending now, and what I want now is to see this vdo again and again. Thats the only thing I can do now.

Daya you are not like any other human being on earth. you are special, and not like any chocolate boy that we all can se around. you are as gentle and polite as Inspecor Daya is. and you are talented in dance too, no need to say about how good you are in acting. Be here for me, I am watching you all the time. and dont feel bad about anything on earth. your will is there with you, and your polite and gentle behaviour. keep it up with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-CID--purnima-

Go to top