Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

plzz help... viren psycho is it gud or bad?? (Page 2)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

Originally posted by teddybear66

yeah me to i'm soooo excited to see him play this roll...

NivRen i'm not sure....i really want them to be together.....

same here dear... this track is lik will it lead to nivren being together in future... u think nivi will accept viren lik this... dnt knw ... this is the only reason im confused along wid being excited to see a new viren... 

the psycho word it self scares us ...but i think  is not going to end up like that ...1st we thought he is After revenge...but it turn out wrong now Viren is Psycho....there is more to all this hidden in his past ...and  will get to know about it soon ....so will Nivi ...and she will accept him for who he is

yes the word psycho is very scary... bt dear wht ever comes in these articles r always right... so lets see .... in passage of time when even nivi starts to love him .. his obsessiveness lowers down a bit... i really hope... she accepts him...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everzarmeeno

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged

same here dear... this track is lik will it lead to nivren being together in future... u think nivi will accept viren lik this... dnt knw ... this is the only reason im confused along wid being excited to see a new viren... 

the psycho word it self scares us ...but i think  is not going to end up like that ...1st we thought he is After revenge...but it turn out wrong now Viren is Psycho....there is more to all this hidden in his past ...and  will get to know about it soon ....so will Nivi ...and she will accept him for who he is

yes the word psycho is very scary... bt dear wht ever comes in these articles r always right... so lets see .... in passage of time when even nivi starts to love him .. his obsessiveness lowers down a bit... i really hope... she accepts him...  

yeah the article is true ....Approve.but is not going be so deep ....anyways is going to be very interesting......just like u i want Nivi to accept him ...is sad to know that Viren character turn to be psycho ..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Hey Teddy, remember in your other post how we were kinda hoping for Sid to be the obsessed lover / stalker of Nivi - well that kinda goes out the window huh? The writers of CCBM completely stumped us with Viren turning into the obsessed lover!! LOL We never saw this one coming !!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

alieeeee Groupbie
alieeeee
alieeeee

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
well m really upset the way things are turning out i was hoping for celebrations for a lovely couple now making viren psycho can result in no nivren in future and the thought even makes me cryCry
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">same here dear... this track is lik will it lead to nivren being together in future... u think nivi will accept viren lik this... dnt knw ... this is the only reason im confused along wid being excited to see a new viren...</font>

the psycho word it self scares us ...but i think is not going to end up like that ...1st we thought he is After revenge...but it turn out wrong now Viren is Psycho....there is more to all this hidden in his past ...and will get to know about it soon ....so will Nivi ...and she will accept him for who he is

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">yes the word psycho is very scary... bt dear wht ever comes in these articles r always right... so lets see .... in passage of time when even nivi starts to love him .. hisobsessiveness lowers down a bit... i really hope... she accepts him...</font>

yeah the article is true ....Approve.but is not going be so deep ....anyways is going to be very interesting......just like u i want Nivi to accept him ...is sad to know that Viren character turn to be psycho ..............

U bet.. Being possesive is still good bt psycho.. The word is scary... Anyways i hope the psycho factor turns ot to be interestin n nt scary.. Bt im likin it as its far better than tht stupid saas bahu kitchen politics track.. this is somethin interestin ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4ever

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

<font color="#0000ff">Hey Teddy, remember in your other post how we were kinda hoping for Sid to be the obsessed lover / stalker of Nivi - well that kinda goes out the window huh? The writers of CCBM completely stumped us with Viren turning into the obsessed lover!! LOLWe never saw this one coming !!! ROFL</font>

I think the CTs liked our idea of havin an obsessed lover track on d dhow bt i guess dey didnt lik our choice... :P
Well lets see wht happens nxt.. I want him positive psycho lover nt negative one..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariavids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alieeeee

well m really upset the way things are turning out i was hoping for celebrations for a lovely couple now making viren psycho can result in no nivren in future and the thought even makes me cryCry

Well lets hope here tht viren turns ot to be positive psycho lover n nt negative.. As this wil have some hope for nivren relation in future..
alieeeee Groupbie
alieeeee
alieeeee

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
@teddybear keeping our fingers crossed that it really turns out gud for nivren

Go to top