Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TB : Kinshuk turns psychotic for CCBM (Page 4)

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Wow! Wow! WOW! I really admire Kinshuk for tackling such a different role and not being afraid of doing something out of the norm. However, like a few of you, I too am worried about what this obsessive and psychotic lover will mean for the NivRen love story. I too don't want Viren to end up like Vansh from Uttran.  An obsessive lover like Shahruk from Deewangi is preferable than a psycho like Shahruk from Daar.  However, I am heartened by what Kinshuk said in the article about being the new face of DKP HERO. So if I'm not mistaken, he's still a HERO, but won't play by the books type of a hero like Ranvir, Natik, or Sid. That's fun too, right?

Nevertheless, I don't mind saying that I will be disappointed if Kinshuk is only a temporary on the show and they do something lame like have him mysteriously disappear or kill him off just to get Nivi and Sid together. That chapter is over, and even Daadaji didn't pursue it. So I hope RS and his CT keep NivRen together despite this new twist. 

Lastly, if Viren is obsessed with Nivi then he can't be the mystery person right? The MP is torturing Nivi and tried to KILL her and Viren wouldn't do that, so if it turn out to be him then that doesn't make sense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing !

Edited by Binny1247 - 15 December 2010 at 8:17pm
aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Well said AsyaHug

I applaud KM for taking on such a multifaceted role and I am sure he will be magnificent. Viren Sood is a wonderful character that the CTs have created, a character which has carved himself a niche in our hearts. The Cts have to be careful with the treatment of his character. 

I am waiting to see how they unravel the mystery that is Viren. And I am waiting to see how they decide to show us facets of his character. I hope they will have a track about his childhood and the events of his childhood that have led him to be the loner they have shown him to be. 

Time and time again, in serials, we have seen characters who have been built as pure as the driven snow, characters who have gone on to distrust their partners, break their hearts, have multiple marriages, divorce their loving partners etc. So, I am all for something different. I look forward to this. At the same time, I also choose to believe what KM says about his role rather than what TB chooses to interpret.

I wish KM all the very best and I am confident that he is going to go places with this role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadada

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Dear but he was hurt on the right hand in that incident and not on the left.
Nope it was on his left hand back then as well....

Go to top