๐Ÿ˜
Posted: 13 years ago
nooooooooooooo definitely not another vansh ,cant see an insane viren
Originally posted by kinkidear

vansh is an obsasive lover/husband in uttaran
Thanks. Exciting times not only for Nivi but for us also
omg omg omg my bebu turning into a psycho...!
Navz....i guess our theory was wrong..lol..I did hv feelings dat he maybe a psycho i had also mentioned that i won't be surprised if he was a psycho..but since he is damn mysterious u can never completely know about viren!
I wonder wht's the dark side they were talking about!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Good luck Kinshuk...
the dark side is that he does not have any sense when it comes to Nivedita...and if ever Nivedita also wants to go against him or his wish in a little way, he will not be able to bear that also....he is obsessed about his love and the face of his love is Nivedita.
wowww viren turning psychotic..!!!well m happy with this track as long as it doesnt lead to viren n nivi seperation....!!
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Wow! That's going to be exciting! I always thought that his love is extremes and would go to any extent for Nivedita...this is something new we are hearing. But so far we have not seen any Signs in Viren being Psychotic.
he has given 2-3 signs...like, when he pressurised Nivi for marriage...many a times, when hard time comes that someone is trying to separate them, he holds Nivi's hands tightly...these can be indications..

but one point is for sure..that all these days, he did not show any "psyvhotic behaviour"..thats weird..and also, he was so keen about dadaji...next, time to develop for feelings for Nivedita.,..

I had said before also, when I used to make posts, that he loves Nivedita, but his problem is some earlier cravings and I had felt, that his cravings came from the fact that he was deprived from a normal childhood with the family, which Sid got...
how interesting!
a few episodes back, we had seen a flashback where viren threatened his mother that he would kill himself if she didn't acknowledge nivedita as his wife; and chanchal was forced to give in. viren had held up his wrist which showed a scar from a previous suicide attempt. so, it's clear that he has a history of psychosis. how nivi will deal with this will be the major point of interest.
do you think it was viren behind all the mishaps affecting nivi? that he did it out of his psychotic condition rather than calculated vendetta?
how many of you can also see shades of bidaai in this story? two sisters get married to two brothers. the younger one makes a sacrifice to get the older one married. the heroine accepts a man she does not love. whereas in bidaai alekh's mental condition was known from the start, here, it seems, the facts are going to be revealed gradually. the basic plot structure has similarities; however, the treatment promises to be different.