Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
o.m.g.
thanks for sharing
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelabha

how interesting!
a few episodes back, we had seen a flashback where viren threatened his mother that he would kill himself if she didn't acknowledge nivedita as his wife; and chanchal was forced to give in. viren had held up his wrist which showed a scar from a previous suicide attempt. so, it's clear that he has a history of psychosis. how nivi will deal with this will be the major point of interest.
do you think it was viren behind all the mishaps affecting nivi? that he did it out of his psychotic condition rather than calculated vendetta?
how many of you can also see shades of bidaai in this story? two sisters get married to two brothers. the younger one makes a sacrifice to get the older one married. the heroine accepts a man she does not love. whereas in bidaai alekh's mental condition was known from the start, here, it seems, the facts are going to be revealed gradually. the basic plot structure has similarities; however, the treatment promises to be different.

that scar might be from the accident where he saved Nivi in the store..
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

that scar might be from the accident where he saved Nivi in the store..

Dear but he was hurt on the right hand in that incident and not on the left.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenFan

ok...thats the reason I use "might"...as I was not sure...
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Wow! WOW! I really admire Kinshuk for tackling such a different role and not being afraid of doing something out of the norm. However, like a few of you, I too am worried about what this obsessive and psychotic lover will mean for the NivRen love story. I too don't want Viren to end up like Vansh from Uttran.  An obsessive lover like Shahruk from Deewangi is preferable than a psycho like Shahruk from Daar.  However, I am heartened by what Kinshuk said in the article about being the new face of DKP HERO. So if I'm not mistaken, he's still a HERO, but won't play by the books type of a hero like Ranvir, Natik, or Sid. That's fun too, right?

Nevertheless, I don't mind saying that I will be disappointed if Kinshuk is only a temporary on the show and they do something lame like have him mysteriously disappear or kill him off just to get Nivi and Sid together. That chapter is over, and even Daadaji didn't pursue it. So I hope RS and his CT keep NivRen together despite this new twist. 

Lastly, if Viren is obsessed with Nivi then he can't be the mystery person right? The MP is torturing Nivi and tried to KILL her and Viren wouldn't do that, so if it turn out to be him then that doesn't make sense.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said Asya🤗

I applaud KM for taking on such a multifaceted role and I am sure he will be magnificent. Viren Sood is a wonderful character that the CTs have created, a character which has carved himself a niche in our hearts. The Cts have to be careful with the treatment of his character. 

I am waiting to see how they unravel the mystery that is Viren. And I am waiting to see how they decide to show us facets of his character. I hope they will have a track about his childhood and the events of his childhood that have led him to be the loner they have shown him to be. 

Time and time again, in serials, we have seen characters who have been built as pure as the driven snow, characters who have gone on to distrust their partners, break their hearts, have multiple marriages, divorce their loving partners etc. So, I am all for something different. I look forward to this. At the same time, I also choose to believe what KM says about his role rather than what TB chooses to interpret.

I wish KM all the very best and I am confident that he is going to go places with this role.

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NivRenFan

Nope it was on his left hand back then as well....