do you think pratibha is acting?

Posted: 13 years ago
i think pratibha is acting childish but in reality  she is OK and she knows whats going on around the house and i think she doing it to expose yasho i could be wrong!!!! for example in today's episode she eavesdropped on yasho and heard her talking on the phone with nikhail and she knows whats going on with kanika and nikhil she just wants to make sure she is not mistaken!!!!!!! comments plz.................
yes i think so she is acting....
yes i think so she is acting....
i totally agree.... from the beginning i have felt she is acting to be a child....
even pay attention to the episode where kanika was gonna run away from the house at nite... pratibha stopped her...
and then... when kanika was going to take "poison"
pratibha drank from it and it was revealed its sugar powder.... :)

shes faking it....
i agree.
I love how she comes at the randomest time to ruin and foil yasho's plans

🤣
i believe she's acting too.

i mean she always has perfect timing...
im 1000% sure she is acting i mean i can never imagine an insane person can reaaly pay attention to ones convo when yasho was talking to nikil and paritba was there, it showed tht she was acting
swarnabhavan is d safest place 4 prats 2 b without any danger frm ranjith and yasho, coz they wudnt dare do anythin with d whole family present.. and prats cant b in swarnabhavan if she was behavin normally.. can she??? nope... so she def s acting out d childish part...
prathiba said something to her husband in his ear.. u think she told him abt yasho lying?
yes I also think she is acting.....