Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneets

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Hey Maneets...

i know i am pestering you all with this topic...But i am really sad and dissapointed that i cant watch geet on TV!!!... I work till 9pm.. and reach home by 10pm... can watch geet watching geet everyday on YT is not a possible solution for each adn everyone in the forum...

I had opened a topic on this but not more that 10 or 15 members responded to it!! Either no one responds of no one comments.. is this just my problem?? nobody has this issue???Why this indifference friends...

Yesterday i cam across a topic by AnjanaToronto with contact deatils of Star TV and Starone:

Contact Number of Star One - Start dialing:

Star One's numbers: +91 2226304811 +91 02226812000 and the contact number for Star Network is: +912267227777

Some necessary email addresses are: 

response@startv.com,

contactus@indya.com,

feedback@indya.com,

response@startv.com,

nitin.shukla@startv.com,

rohini.singh@startv.com,

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 December 2010 at 12:28pm

Please Please I want help of all maneets here... I feel this Geet forum is a family isnt it???
if we dont help each other who will??

I have sent a mail to bring back geet repeats at night!!!

Please if all of you take 10 minutes from your time and send a mail... dont you think we can acheive waht we want,.... or we can atleast hope to bring back the repeats....

if we dont do anything what can we hope for!!!!

Repeats .......Common fans of geet asks for...

Please do mail Maneets and Geetians!!!!

( i hope i havent hurt anyone)..... I miss geet so much that i really have no idea how to bring the repeasts back.... if this continues.. i maybe able to watch geet... everyday i just get to read the updates at too while i am working!!!.. can watch YT / FBfrom office coz its banned....... private offices here have banned all social networking sites as they affect office work)..

I have too much hope on you all that you will help me and so many Geet fans who have the same problem!!!...

R
xxxxxxxxxxxWink

Edited by maneet1985 - 15 December 2010 at 2:03am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top