Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
in SBB d reporter said''bhalla itttni khubsurat patni aur kapde dhooye ye kaise manjoor ho JAAN LUTAANE VAALE PATI DEV KO''...............😍😳 so true.............😳 n arhaan as usually was busy with his hair............😆
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

I will call you pragati it's not too long I was just in a hurry.... btw my mistake do you not like prags .....😊 Arushi will never succeed at creating a rift between Kriya they have been through worse scenarios this is nothing compared to those and Krishna has begun to see the brats true colors he is not about to fall for her pathetic attempts !!! I am waiting for prats to break her silence she needs to let A have it tolerating her nonsense is not going to make a difference its time she took some drastic measures no matter who she is prats needs to concentrate on fighting for justice !!

no i've no problem i thought u found pragati long.thats y i said this..........😊 u can ask me watevr u want to........😊yeah true....krishna is not that type of guy who'll leave pratigya for silly argements he is way loyal n this is d best thing about him............actually krishna with lots of bad traits has some such gr8 n nice qualities which covers all his bad traits ryt.......😊 krishna can b angry with pratigya but his anger is like hot water bubble like he said once.........it'll not sustain for long.......bhoole baba..................😆😆
                         pratigya definately needs to ends this.........how long krishna will keep saying on her behalf most of d time krishan fights for her selfrespect n for her rights........she shd stop all d crap arruhsi is doing............

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the way amma was showing how K always chanting "meri biwi meri biwi. meri biwi"...😆....then she said "meri biwi ki teri ki"  🤣 Edited by Arine_123 - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arine_123

I loved the way amma was showing how K always chanting "meri biwi meri biwi. meri biwi"...😆....then she said "meri biwi ki teri ki"  🤣

yaaa ashmita was too good while giving bites ..............😆😆 
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

no i've no problem i thought u found pragati long.thats y i said this..........😊 u can ask me watevr u want to........😊yeah true....krishna is not that type of guy who'll leave pratigya for silly argements he is way loyal n this is d best thing about him............actually krishna with lots of bad traits has some such gr8 n nice qualities which covers all his bad traits ryt.......😊 krishna can b angry with pratigya but his anger is like hot water bubble like he said once.........it'll not sustain for long.......bhoole baba..................😆😆

pratigya definately needs to ends this.........how long krishna will keep saying on her behalf most of d time krishan fights for her selfrespect n for her rights........she shd stop all d crap arruhsi is doing............

Thanks pragati your too sweet !! 😊 I agree  Krishna has several qualities that cover up those we would rather look over anyways, but seriously what does the brat think Krishna will get mad at prats and even if he does how long will it last he needs her the fact is that he simply cannot stay mad at her for long like the air comes out of the bubble K's description loved it 😆 she has no idea what she is in for because she knows nothing about Kriya's relationship !!

I agree Krishna has always fought with his own for her self respect it's her turn now to stand up for her husband's self respect the man that has always been insulted by her family members he needs to see that she will also fight for him when necessary !!
Pragati.T thumbnail
Thanks pragati your too sweet !! 😊 I agree  Krishna has several qualities that cover up those we would rather look over anyways, but seriously what does the brat think Krishna will get mad at prats and even if he does how long will it last he needs her the fact is that he simply cannot stay mad at her for long like the air comes out of the bubble K's description loved it 😆 she has no idea what she is in for because she knows nothing about Kriya's relationship !!

I agree Krishna has always fought with his own for her self respect it's her turn now to stand up for her husband's self respect the man that has always been insulted by her family members he needs to see that she will also fight for him when necessary !!
[/QUOTE] even if arrushi get sucseded than also it'll not last for a long time........u know sometimes krishna behaves so disgustigly that all feel to throw shoes at him.............😆😆 but d next moment he does something agin which win our hearts......😳 i must say d character is vry unpredictable....n more importantly she don't know much about krishna................even pratigya whoz his wife become surprised with his behaviour........than who is arrushi..............😆 krsshna k samne to s.s ki bhi nahi chalti............😆😆 jokes a part.........may b i'll sound like bashing pratigya's character but i feel tht she never stood for him in public.for her it's only ryt n wrong.........she shd also stand with him wen he needs her.........
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Arushi is here for a surprise.If she thinks that she is going to cause a rift between Kriya she is in for a big surprise. Krishna exploded with a sickel against his own family when he saw Amma pushing Prats. His love for Prats is real. She is foolish and does not know that the more she tries to hurt Prats the more K will be turning towards P to protect her. She is her life. Arushi is jeolous because she does not have that in her life. She is the one who will get ruined in the long run. She should start packing her bags . Her time will end soon.