Pratigya

SBB,SBS,SJKN links(updated with HQ links) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

na9na

na9na

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
thanks vishp, nice 2 see krish wit tuna and chandu may be they friend suggest / give advice regradng work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB,SBS,SJKN links(updated with HQ links) (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanks for the links Vishp Smile

I can't wait to see Krishna yelling at that little brat he seems to have given her a new name lovely she never deserved any respect and it's time she understood her little antics will not work here because Krishna will always stand by prats especially after her threat she needs a reality check !! Also it will be nice to see the trio together again it has been too long !
hii binny..............Smile even i hope so..but cv's will edit d scne i guess..........Cry btw u notice krishna no more ask her as saali sahiba..........LOL merarai noticed that..............

Hi pragati .....Tongue I agree we may not see much of the trio but I will take any amount !! I noticed actually after reading meera di's post I re watched the sequence Krishna is too good and always so accurate nakli mallika that's exactly what she is a fake, who will eventually either run away or be thrown out though I would love the latter !!!
i' whd lke to see krishna throwing her out of d house....but i guess prats will not let him do  this.but now she deserves only this treatment.............one thing is vry good about krishna is that he never pretends .he is vry true with his feelings...............wen he respected arrushi he respected her whole heartedly n now he don't look at her as a nice sis..........

Exactly prags... Krishna follows his heart and portrays each emotion with intensity Arushi is in for a surprise she has never seen this side of him she has only seen his love for prats and how far he would go in that respect but she does not know what he is capable of against those hurting prats let's hope she finds out I would love to see her suffer Krishna can do the honors !! No prats is still in the phase she is my little sister she needs to get over that quick and see her as what she has become a selfish little....
u can ask me parul if pragati is long for u...............Smile  i think arrushi has also not seen his intensity of love yet......she just saw how much he cares about prats but don't know if someone hurts prats how much violent he can b.............though sometimes he himself hurts her.but it's unintentional.............yeah true pratigya now com out from this sis love....agrre that she is her sis but there has to b a limit no......arruhsi is keep insulting her n humilating her but she is tolrating all this just bz she is her sister............not appectable for me...........now it's time for pratigya sh dgive a reality check to her........as now arrushi is after ruining kriya relation............

I will call you pragati it's not too long I was just in a hurry.... btw my mistake do you not like prags .....Smile Arushi will never succeed at creating a rift between Kriya they have been through worse scenarios this is nothing compared to those and Krishna has begun to see the brats true colors he is not about to fall for her pathetic attempts !!! I am waiting for prats to break her silence she needs to let A have it tolerating her nonsense is not going to make a difference its time she took some drastic measures no matter who she is prats needs to concentrate on fighting for justice !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpPragati.T....Poojie....

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
in SBB d reporter said''bhalla itttni khubsurat patni aur kapde dhooye ye kaise manjoor ho JAAN LUTAANE VAALE PATI DEV KO''...............Day DreamingEmbarrassed so true.............Embarrassed n arhaan as usually was busy with his hair............LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishp

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

I can't wait to see Krishna yelling at that little brat he seems to have given her a new name lovely she never deserved any respect and it's time she understood her little antics will not work here because Krishna will always stand by prats especially after her threat she needs a reality check !! Also it will be nice to see the trio together again it has been too long !
hii binny..............Smile even i hope so..but cv's will edit d scne i guess..........Cry btw u notice krishna no more ask her as saali sahiba..........LOL merarai noticed that..............

Hi pragati .....Tongue I agree we may not see much of the trio but I will take any amount !! I noticed actually after reading meera di's post I re watched the sequence Krishna is too good and always so accurate nakli mallika that's exactly what she is a fake, who will eventually either run away or be thrown out though I would love the latter !!!
i' whd lke to see krishna throwing her out of d house....but i guess prats will not let him do  this.but now she deserves only this treatment.............one thing is vry good about krishna is that he never pretends .he is vry true with his feelings...............wen he respected arrushi he respected her whole heartedly n now he don't look at her as a nice sis..........

Exactly prags... Krishna follows his heart and portrays each emotion with intensity Arushi is in for a surprise she has never seen this side of him she has only seen his love for prats and how far he would go in that respect but she does not know what he is capable of against those hurting prats let's hope she finds out I would love to see her suffer Krishna can do the honors !! No prats is still in the phase she is my little sister she needs to get over that quick and see her as what she has become a selfish little....
u can ask me parul if pragati is long for u...............Smile  i think arrushi has also not seen his intensity of love yet......she just saw how much he cares about prats but don't know if someone hurts prats how much violent he can b.............though sometimes he himself hurts her.but it's unintentional.............yeah true pratigya now com out from this sis love....agrre that she is her sis but there has to b a limit no......arruhsi is keep insulting her n humilating her but she is tolrating all this just bz she is her sister............not appectable for me...........now it's time for pratigya sh dgive a reality check to her........as now arrushi is after ruining kriya relation............

I will call you pragati it's not too long I was just in a hurry.... btw my mistake do you not like prags .....Smile Arushi will never succeed at creating a rift between Kriya they have been through worse scenarios this is nothing compared to those and Krishna has begun to see the brats true colors he is not about to fall for her pathetic attempts !!! I am waiting for prats to break her silence she needs to let A have it tolerating her nonsense is not going to make a difference its time she took some drastic measures no matter who she is prats needs to concentrate on fighting for justice !!
no i've no problem i thought u found pragati long.thats y i said this..........Smile u can ask me watevr u want to........Smileyeah true....krishna is not that type of guy who'll leave pratigya for silly argements he is way loyal n this is d best thing about him............actually krishna with lots of bad traits has some such gr8 n nice qualities which covers all his bad traits ryt.......Smile krishna can b angry with pratigya but his anger is like hot water bubble like he said once.........it'll not sustain for long.......bhoole baba..................LOLLOL
                         pratigya definately needs to ends this.........how long krishna will keep saying on her behalf most of d time krishan fights for her selfrespect n for her rights........she shd stop all d crap arruhsi is doing............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny.......Poojie....

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I loved the way amma was showing how K always chanting "meri biwi meri biwi. meri biwi"...LOL....then she said "meri biwi ki teri ki"  ROFL

Edited by Arine_123 - 15 December 2010 at 8:56am

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

I loved the way amma was showing how K always chanting "meri biwi meri biwi. meri biwi"...LOL....then she said "meri biwi ki teri ki"  ROFL
yaaa ashmita was too good while giving bites ..............LOLLOL 

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged

no i've no problem i thought u found pragati long.thats y i said this..........Smile u can ask me watevr u want to........Smileyeah true....krishna is not that type of guy who'll leave pratigya for silly argements he is way loyal n this is d best thing about him............actually krishna with lots of bad traits has some such gr8 n nice qualities which covers all his bad traits ryt.......Smile krishna can b angry with pratigya but his anger is like hot water bubble like he said once.........it'll not sustain for long.......bhoole baba..................LOLLOL
                         pratigya definately needs to ends this.........how long krishna will keep saying on her behalf most of d time krishan fights for her selfrespect n for her rights........she shd stop all d crap arruhsi is doing............

Thanks pragati your too sweet !! Smile I agree  Krishna has several qualities that cover up those we would rather look over anyways, but seriously what does the brat think Krishna will get mad at prats and even if he does how long will it last he needs her the fact is that he simply cannot stay mad at her for long like the air comes out of the bubble K's description loved it LOL she has no idea what she is in for because she knows nothing about Kriya's relationship !!

I agree Krishna has always fought with his own for her self respect it's her turn now to stand up for her husband's self respect the man that has always been insulted by her family members he needs to see that she will also fight for him when necessary !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T....Poojie....

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] Thanks pragati your too sweet !! Smile I agree  Krishna has several qualities that cover up those we would rather look over anyways, but seriously what does the brat think Krishna will get mad at prats and even if he does how long will it last he needs her the fact is that he simply cannot stay mad at her for long like the air comes out of the bubble K's description loved it LOL she has no idea what she is in for because she knows nothing about Kriya's relationship !!

I agree Krishna has always fought with his own for her self respect it's her turn now to stand up for her husband's self respect the man that has always been insulted by her family members he needs to see that she will also fight for him when necessary !!
even if arrushi get sucseded than also it'll not last for a long time........u know sometimes krishna behaves so disgustigly that all feel to throw shoes at him.............LOLLOL but d next moment he does something agin which win our hearts......Embarrassed i must say d character is vry unpredictable....n more importantly she don't know much about krishna................even pratigya whoz his wife become surprised with his behaviour........than who is arrushi..............LOL krsshna k samne to s.s ki bhi nahi chalti............LOLLOL jokes a part.........may b i'll sound like bashing pratigya's character but i feel tht she never stood for him in public.for her it's only ryt n wrong.........she shd also stand with him wen he needs her.........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top