Pratigya

SBB,SBS,SJKN links(updated with HQ links) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishp

Originally posted by srikalaganesh

In  SBB   link  they  showed   next  to   Amma   one  lady   was  standing  from  the  back  and  they  are  telling  it's    Arushi  but  that  lady   was not  looking    like   Arushi  . Why  the  CV's  are   giving   soooo much   of  importance  to  her ????
One  thing  i have  noticed  whenever  A/B  has  to  say  any     dialog in
front  of  A/H  he  is  not at all   comfortable  and  his  acting  skills  also  comes down............................
In  that  particular   scene   they  showed    he was    shouting    at   her......... 
May  be  because  of  these  reasons   CV's  made   some other  to  stand   ?????? 

LOL...may be....

U too Brutus.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB,SBS,SJKN links(updated with HQ links) (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I thought I heard Krishna call Arusi (not saali sahiba anymore, he doesn't want to claim he is even related to her anymore).............he shouted "aursi, ey, nakali mallikain"Clap when came in with PratsLOL. In the first clip. Now that made my day for just yesterday I referred to her as an illegal freeloader too. Way to go Baba!Clap You get the best lines on the show! 

Edited by MERARAI - 15 December 2010 at 7:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpkriya_sruthi...Binny...HamiSkybabithajFilza.Pragati.T

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged

SBB shows bies of every celeb related to the scne but SBS only shows pooja's interview.............Confused

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

I thought I heard Krishna call Arusi (not saali sahiba anymore, he doesn't want to claim he is even related to her anymore).............he shouted "aursi, ey, nakali maalikin" when came in with PratsLOL. In the first clip. Now that made my day for just yesterday I referred to her as an illegal freeloader too. Way to go Baba!Clap You get the best lines on the show! 
nice point mearai...........ClapClap i didn't notice it.....seems krishna dn't respects her ny more as his saali..............but disrespects her 4 trobling pratigya's life................LOLLOLClapClap

vishp

Aziya

IF-Rockerz

Aziya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
wowww!!!!!!!
thank u so much Vishi.........
atlast,CVs had heard our long term wish.........krishna with T n C......good olden tyms!!!!!!
hope the serial picks up pace nw!!!!!
wow!!!!!!!!!atlast..........we got to see krishna yelling at Arushi.............
guys,party tym!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpMERARAI

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
thanks vishp for the links and mind blowing now the serial is coming bact to its trackThumbs Up love it and the three buddies wow hope we will enjoy it wid lots of mastiDancing

vishp

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
After hearing it a second time it's even better. Baba calls Arusi "nakili mallikain".ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.  The teeny twit doesn't realize that Baba has vowed to hamesha "saat" dena with Prats. Arusia will always get the short end of the stick. With her attitude it's the riffraffs who want her not a decent man. Docwa fled after two days but SCAM and KN have stuck it with her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya_sruthiHamiSkybabithajPragati.T

vishp

vishp

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by vishp

Originally posted by srikalaganesh

In  SBB   link  they  showed   next  to   Amma   one  lady   was  standing  from  the  back  and  they  are  telling  it's    Arushi  but  that  lady   was not  looking    like   Arushi  . Why  the  CV's  are   giving   soooo much   of  importance  to  her ????
One  thing  i have  noticed  whenever  A/B  has  to  say  any     dialog in
front  of  A/H  he  is  not at all   comfortable  and  his  acting  skills  also  comes down............................
In  that  particular   scene   they  showed    he was    shouting    at   her......... 
May  be  because  of  these  reasons   CV's  made   some other  to  stand   ?????? 

LOL...may be....

U too Brutus.LOL

oh, thanks ... for the complement..WinkLOL

babithaj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top