Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

SBB,SBS,SJKN links(updated with HQ links) (Page 4)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Ok, colour me with a magnifying glass BUT:

In the SBB link, AB-PG interview, he says 'personal tiff' un donon ke beech, half turns to her, doesn't even look at her, she breaks into a smile and quickly bites it back.
I wonder what was the joke was? Shocked

AB, PG, as usual you guys light up the screen, chaps! Even in a silly 30-sec sound byte - why can't you see it EmbarrassedWink
Bubble

PS Thanks Vishi Hug
hmm love you for this bubbleHugHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankivishpsoapbubbleLove-u-allbabithaj....Poojie....

srikalaganesh Senior Member
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the links hun...Really appreciate it Big smileBig smile

Why did that SJKN reporter said before taking the break that Krishna was drinking alcohol? ConfusedConfused....we didn't see anything like that in the scene ConfusedConfused
that what i m surprisedd and confused itt saachee
oh people dont get confused actually now creatives are visiting the forum regularly and seems they wanted to fulfill each and every wish from arhaniaWink first singing and now this she wanted this to happen in diwaliBig smile
If  creatives  are  visiting  the  forum regularly   by  now  they  should  have  removed    A/H  from  that
 role   for  the  comments  made  by all  us  for   her   poor  acting   and   replaced  some one else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulSurbzZZZ....Poojie....

PristineSoul Coolbie
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Thanks MY Video-Dept HEAD, VISHI

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpgees

srikalaganesh Senior Member
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
In  SBB   link  they  showed   next  to   Amma   one  lady   was  standing  from  the  back  and  they  are  telling  it's    Arushi  but  that  lady   was not  looking    like   Arushi  . Why  the  CV's  are   giving   soooo much   of  importance  to  her ????
One  thing  i have  noticed  whenever  A/B  has  to  say  any     dialog in
front  of  A/H  he  is  not at all   comfortable  and  his  acting  skills  also  comes down............................
In  that  particular   scene   they  showed    he was    shouting    at   her......... 
May  be  because  of  these  reasons   CV's  made   some other  to  stand   ?????? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishp

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srikalaganesh

In  SBB   link  they  showed   next  to   Amma   one  lady   was  standing  from  the  back  and  they  are  telling  it's    Arushi  but  that  lady   was not  looking    like   Arushi  . Why  the  CV's  are   giving   soooo much   of  importance  to  her ????
front  of  A/H  he  is  not at all   comfortable  and  his  acting  skills  also  comes down............................
In  that  particular   scene   they  showed    he was    shouting    at   her......... 
May  be  because  of  these  reasons   CV's  made   some other  to  stand   ?????? 
no i think pops have used the body double its good na yaar atleast we r saved to see that flop munTongue we should b happy atlest pops r listening to us Smile and whatever u said about AB i disagree he is a very professional actor nothing can come in between his passion of actingBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishp....Poojie....

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged

LOL...may be....
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the links hun...Really appreciate it Big smileBig smile

Why did that SJKN reporter said before taking the break that Krishna was drinking alcohol? ConfusedConfused....we didn't see anything like that in the scene ConfusedConfused
that what i m surprisedd and confused itt saachee
oh people dont get confused actually now creatives are visiting the forum regularly and seems they wanted to fulfill each and every wish from arhaniaWink first singing and now this she wanted this to happen in diwaliBig smile
If  creatives  are  visiting  the  forum regularly   by  now  they  should  have  removed    A/H  from  that
 role   for  the  comments  made  by all  us  for   her   poor  acting   and   replaced  some one else.
they have done a mistake and i think they now wanted to correct there mistake i hope arushi days r numbered in tn but prats birthday tunna chandu helping rats krishnasinging now drunk krishna seems they have started listening to our requestsSmile
babithaj IF-Rockerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

No WAY AB is a thorough professional, Pls don't speculate things, which put the talented actor in a dark spot.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Go to top