Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Can Read Minds! how come?!(edited) (Page 5)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by ka7eela

hmm a newbie eh, now who could you be?Wink..hey dont mind i am just kidding!LOL.welcome dearBig smile...aww you read my ff, hope you comment there too and tell me what do you think of itEmbarrassed
>>I really don't mind. I am very very new as registered. As this was my first post. Big smile. But I am a regular reader of your FFs and like them a lotClapClap. Didn't comment anything yet on them so, you won't find me there.

thanks allot for liking them, you are too sweetEmbarrassed

@ brown..a multi talented Abhay, who has all the qualities of jasper, Alice..etc ..that would be divine Day Dreaming..but hey i dont think he can be like jasper as he has the ability to swing peoples moodWink..and Abhay  haven't done that yet..so please no more contradictionsLOL 
>> No contradictions to that. They haven't shown Abhay swinging peoples mood.

but he saw many times Piya feeling bad yet he he never help her feel better, so why didn't he?Tongue

@blue..its not only that strong it never was there to begin with! so it would be a total blunder if they say no out of a sudden that he can read minds nowConfused..and it will contradict everything they have shown
>> Totally agree here too. I was never a fan of Ekta's serials. But this one is quite an exception to her usual ones. They are doing an excellent job this time. And our Superhero is superbDay Dreaming.  Just for their work, I am willing to overlook a few things. Still it will be an added advantage to have logical explanations for the things.

dont get me wrong i love the show i think she is doing a fine job..an i am willing to over look the minor flaws too, but still the story should flow in a logical way otherwise it will be a big let down

@red i hope so too..and i hope they have valid explanation especially for not knowing that the culprit was Danish!
>> This one thing that absolutely needs clarity. After all, we have suffered Maya and Danish drama for so long. So they better have a good clarification there. ROFL

yeah it was very traumaticLOL i hated it, thank God the story is moving now

@ magenta..i will accept that more, its more logical,  i mean if they show him a psychic like Alice that would make more sense cause it wont contradict anything shown previously!

>>very true

my answers in purpleSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index