Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Can Read Minds! how come?!(edited) (Page 2)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

I agree with Pocahontas here..Abhay can only read mind when  he is with  the person.. he can read what exactly  person thinking at time.

talking about maya than we dont know what excatly happen coz the way news came out that maya tried commite sucide than abhay was cleaning blood knife  in bathroom..it was looklike that abhay  tried to kill maya at that time... but   situtation was  diff...Maya told pia that Abhay came to hospital to see her...So it was just coincidance that  Maya tried to commite sucide when  Abhay was there to meet her. & yes we can assume that Maya never took Danish's name when abhay was around her.LOL

About pia so as he said in last episode that ..." problem  mein tum thi  aur mein kheecha chala aaya".. so when it comes to pia he always sense coming problem..&  anyone remember  1 Hotel scene where Pia is w8ing outside washroom & 1 guy misbehave with her.. abhay came to rescue exact time..just after that pia think " thank god abhay tum aa gaye" & Abhay read her mind & quickly  tell that man " there is so many girls r outside more beatiful than her".. he insult pia so she hate him more..

SO its not 1st time he read pia's mind..I guess he has mind reading as well  sensing trouble power..

what you wrote doesn't explain why didn't he know the true culprit of Maya 

how couldn't he know it was Danish! Maya must have been thinking about him all the time after all he is the one that she loves , he is the one who abused her and got her impregnated! so how come Abhay couldn't read Mayas mind! it doesn't make any sense also it doesnt explain all the things i have mentioned

it makes more sense of they make him a psychicWink

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I thought he is like Alice nd he can see future bcoz he sensed Earth quake..............................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hmmm.. may be it is a newly acquired power!!!!  just kidding..
He was able to read all the minds before, it is just that EK didn't feel the necessity to show it before..and now that Abhay has realized he has feelings for her...EK thought this is the best time to reveal another power of Abhay!!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I think sometimes we should just enjoy few moments and not analyze...
Pia was in distress and he just comforted her..he was standing for her looking for her, only to make her realise that he is there with her...

what vampires can do and what they cannot, is debatable as they are fictional characters...there is no science or logic behind them....so just enjoy the beautiful moments of Abhiya and feel the love they have!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thk1230o.Leah.o0

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

I think sometimes we should just enjoy few moments and not analyze...
Pia was in distress and he just comforted her..he was standing for her looking for her, only to make her realise that he is there with her...

what vampires can do and what they cannot, is debatable as they are fictional characters...there is no science or logic behind them....so just enjoy the beautiful moments of Abhiya and feel the love they have!

Agree..its indian show specially by ekta..so  there will be  lot of blooper .so we cant analyze everything..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateekshka7eela

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

I thought he is like Alice nd he can see future bcoz he sensed Earth quake..............................

i hope that too, i mean he is psychic just like AliceWink

but they cant show him that now he reads minds if they do that it will be a msitake becasue then how can they explain that he didnt know who was Maya's BF! and all the other things that i have mentioned in my postConfused
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_25

hmmm.. may be it is a newly acquired power!!!!  just kidding..
He was able to read all the minds before, it is just that EK didn't feel the necessity to show it before..and now that Abhay has realized he has feelings for her...EK thought this is the best time to reveal another power of Abhay!!!!Big smile

aree yaar but how could they explain that he didnt know that it was Dansih if he reads minds then he should have known na! and this applies to all the things that i have mentioned , because if he could read minds then his reactions would have been diffrent na!

i hope they show him that he is psychicWink who can predict and see things before they happen like he has visions or something that would be more logical according to the story that we have seen so far

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index