Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Can Read Minds! how come?!(edited) - Page 3

thk123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vampiregal

u know even i have been debating whether he can read minds or not. Yesterday wen there were msgs read out for pia i expected at least sm flicker of anger if he cud read thoughts or may be he just blocks thoughts like edward used to? Also i don understand y pia is so blissfully ignorant of how different abhay is. Granted they can drag the plot befor abhay being a vampire is revealed bt i wud like to c lil clues settling in front of pia that wud lead to the ultimate confrontation. They even started this track after pia's almost collision with the bus bt that was it. Now pia convenienty ignores abhay's powers it almost makes her dumb to me.

Exactly..  abhay has done so many weird thnings aound pia.. but  Pia is not reacting.. its all normal for her.. understood that there is lots of problem around her but still such weird thing  should get notice..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

As per folklore, Vampires can read THOUGHTS , not FACTS. It is like, if they are with you , they can read what is running in your head at that moment. They can read running thoughts and sense trouble. 

Abhay read Maya's mind and sensed that she would committ suicide again and ran to the hospital. Abhay has always known Piya is fatally attracted to him , so he has been harsher and ruder to her and accused her of things that she didn't do. 

As for Abhay and Chaand, well, Abhay knows that something is up and is unable to leave the city but Chaand is a stronger vampy and a vampire reading another vampire's thoughts remains debatable. 

But even then, the creatives need to use Abhay's mind reading power as judiciously as they are using his superhuman sixth sense. 

i am not sure if the creatives have done all this homework or maybe they want to create their own version where vampires can only read thoughts, and not facts. 

😊
Not only Vampires but humans also can feel the loved ones feelings and pain.

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ka7eela

I am very new as a registered member but have been reading the posts and your FFs (so not so new). A big fan of PKYEK, ofcourse.

These are very logical questions that you have raised. But we need to remember that though most of the things about Pia are told but that's not true for Abhay. Most of the things are still mystery with him.

PKYEK vampires seem to have lot more different powers than their counterparts in other serials/ movies and are more impressive😍.  Probably, Abhay can sense feelings like Jasper, is intuitive about future like Alice, can love humans like Carlisle and Esme, heal fast like Jacob and is as strong as Emmette . His Mom and Dad are enough represent Rosalie😃. Ah, I don't know where Edward is missing - mind reading doesn't seem to be that strong. And remember, all these are all unexplained yet. Some things are clear like they seem to be communicating with each without words, at times. Chand and Abhay looking at each other with blue eyes. Though this seems to be two-way mental communication and when both parties (vampires) agree to it 😊.

Somebody has to put them to words in the story. I am hoping at some point Pia will raise the same questions as you to Abhay and he will explain to her (and to us).

Till that time, we can just assume and have our takes on explanation. 
👏

What Abhay has done with Pia's mind reading may not be his mind reading but more of his intuitive powers or sensing powers (as Pochas mentioned). This is the reason he doesn't seem to be knowing all other things in the minds of Chand or Maya or Piya. 

Hopefully, Pia will help us soon in exploring those answers................

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

u know even i have been debating whether he can read minds or not. Yesterday wen there were msgs read out for pia i expected at least sm flicker of anger if he cud read thoughts or may be he just blocks thoughts like edward used to? Also i don understand y pia is so blissfully ignorant of how different abhay is

Granted they can drag the plot befor abhay being a vampire is revealed bt i wud like to c lil clues settling in front of pia that wud lead to the ultimate confrontation. They even started this track after pia's almost collision with the bus bt that was it. Now pia convenienty ignores abhay's powers it almost makes her dumb to me.

I don't think Pia is being ignorant but she is trying to reason out things before making sense of them. She can't discuss with her friends. 

Remember, the first time she told to her friends that a boy saved her from falling from a hillside. Everybody thought that she was making stories. In second incident, when she saw Chand, again nobody took her that seriously. We can't even expect any of her logical friends to take her seriously for these kind of things (unless they are watching twilight or PKYEK itself 🤣). 

I think she has a mental note of all the incidents and she knows that there is something different with Abhay. And she will shoot questions as soon as Abhay gives her a chance or after her Maya's project is over. Right now her whole focus is saving Panchi from Danish and getting insaaf. 
Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

u know even i have been debating whether he can read minds or not. Yesterday wen there were msgs read out for pia i expected at least sm flicker of anger if he cud read thoughts or may be he just blocks thoughts like edward used to? Also i don understand y pia is so blissfully ignorant of how different abhay is. Granted they can drag the plot befor abhay being a vampire is revealed bt i wud like to c lil clues settling in front of pia that wud lead to the ultimate confrontation. They even started this track after pia's almost collision with the bus bt that was it. Now pia convenienty ignores abhay's powers it almost makes her dumb to me.

@bold..i was expecting him to lash out and scream ENOUGH enough😆..but oh well maybe he didnt want to show her or them that he cared for her that much, or maybe as you said he can block thoughts like Edward

@brown..i was wondering that same thing but in yesrtaday's eposde she questioned him about his ability to predict the EQ and the branch falling , so she proved she isnt dumb after all😉
ka7eela thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

I believe Abhay can read minds only of Human's..though Chand Haseena have not yet proved anything lyk that..I have only seen them Running n Purple eyeing on Ppl..
Abhay along with Jet Speed has a mind reading ability n even can sense trouble or can predict the natural calamities lyk earthQuake..

@ bold, hey NIDIZ..but that still cant explain why didn't he know that Danish was the real culprit  does it?!..he should have read Maya's mind and would have known before Piya, he knew who he was from Piya and thats lame!

@ brown, i am more keen on that i mean him being a psychic,  who can predict and see what had happened i the past or what will happen in the future 

because this wont contradict what they have showed previously, but if they show him as a mind reader then it will contradict what they have shown previously, and thats lame and will make the story illogical! 

ka7eela thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ASMI95

i think abhaycan read minds but may be maya did not hv danish in her mindso maybe he dint cm to knw abt it

hey asmi, but that would be lame dont you think?!..i mean Maya was in love with Danish, he impregnated her and abused her, almost killed her, and she had a miscarriage..

so it won't make any sense that she wouldn't be thinking of him when she is around Abhay!..he should have been in her mind 24/7! thats the way it is ..thats the way how a human mind works

moreover he should have read Danish's mind too...dont you think?!..and this applies to all the examples i have given

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thk123

Exactly..  abhay has done so many weird thnings aound pia.. but  Pia is not reacting.. its all normal for her.. understood that there is lots of problem around her but still such weird thing  should get notice..

i agree with both of you but thank God yesterday she reacted..so she proved that she inst dumb after all😉
ka7eela thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ritz93

Hi Ka7eela

I am very new as a registered member but have been reading the posts and your FFs (so not so new). A big fan of PKYEK, ofcourse.

These are very logical questions that you have raised. But we need to remember that though most of the things about Pia are told but that's not true for Abhay. Most of the things are still mystery with him.

PKYEK vampires seem to have lot more different powers than their counterparts in other serials/ movies and are more impressive😍.  Probably, Abhay can sense feelings like Jasper, is intuitive about future like Alice, can love humans like Carlisle and Esme, heal fast like Jacob and is as strong as Emmette . His Mom and Dad are enough represent Rosalie😃. Ah, I don't know where Edward is missing - mind reading doesn't seem to be that strong. And remember, all these are all unexplained yet. Some things are clear like they seem to be communicating with each without words, at times. Chand and Abhay looking at each other with blue eyes. Though this seems to be two-way mental communication and when both parties (vampires) agree to it 😊.

Somebody has to put them to words in the story. I am hoping at some point Pia will raise the same questions as you to Abhay and he will explain to her (and to us).

Till that time, we can just assume and have our takes on explanation. 
👏

What Abhay has done with Pia's mind reading may not be his mind reading but more of his intuitive powers or sensing powers (as Pochas mentioned). This is the reason he doesn't seem to be knowing all other things in the minds of Chand or Maya or Piya. 

Hopefully, Pia will help us soon in exploring those answers................

hmm a newbie eh, now who could you be?😉..hey dont mind i am just kidding!😆.welcome dear😃...aww you read my ff, hope you comment there too and tell me what do you think of it😳

@ brown..a multi talented Abhay, who has all the qualities of jasper, Alice..etc ..that would be divine 😍..but hey i dont think he can be like jasper as he has the ability to swing peoples mood😉..and Abhay  haven't done that yet..so please no more contradictions😆 

@blue..its not only that strong it never was there to begin with! so it would be a total blunder if they say no out of a sudden that he can read minds now😕..and it will contradict everything they have shown

@red i hope so too..and i hope they have valid explanation especially for not knowing that the culprit was Danish!

@ magenta..i will accept that more, its more logical,  i mean if they show him a psychic like Alice that would make more sense cause it wont contradict anything shown previously!

thk123 thumbnail
after watching by far all episode abhay is definately not interested in anyone's problem. he dont ineterfere...he seems only  intersted in to protecting pia.if pia is there than he is there..he could hv  solved maya's problem much before but he didnt bother. but when pia  jump into  he took interest..& tried his best to protect pia..When pia told him that danish is  person behind whatever happen to maya..& he   threat her  too.. he  was  more  angry coz  danish  gave threate to pia. he definately was not intersted wht danish did to maya. coz if u watch now Pia already gave up on danish after dobriyal humiliation so Abhay  is also not taking interest to expose danish..& during earthquake it was pia who was worried about misha & was finding her here & there later  abhay decide to save misha..othewise he wouldnt bother to save misha  .

Its simple..Pia's problem  is his problem..Otherwise he dont bother  into human life.