Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Can Read Minds! how come?!(edited)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged

ok folks, yesterday we discovered of a sudden that Abhay can read minds as he read Piya's mind when she thought i am alone, and he said you are not i am with you!Confused

i think this was a total blunder and here why i think that:

if he can read minds then how come he didn't know who was Maya's psychotic boyfriend?!Confused

if he can read minds then he would have known what was Danish thinking before he did what he did to both Maya and Piya!

if he can read minds then how come he didn't know that Piya is Arnab's daughter?Confused

if he can read minds then how come he was always angry with Piya accusing her of thingsConfused
she didn't do?

if he can read minds then he would have known that the only reason for Chand to send him away was to get Piya killed by sending those vampires after her!Confused

i can go on but i think you guys got the picture!, i hope they have a good explanation for thisEmbarrassed 

maybe they can say that he can only reads Piya's mind since he is connected with her because of how he feels about her, they can say that but this wont explain him accusing her of spreading lies and stuff about him! or maybe they can say he knew she was innocent but acted as a villain to push her  away!

and if he can reads only Piya's mind then he would have known by now that she is madly in love with him!!Confused..although this wont need any readings because its so obvious that she is head over heel over himEmbarrassed

i hope they have valid reason, cause i hate it when they twist things they showed earlier without any logical explanations, it makes the story line very weak a story should be like a jigsaw -puzzle each piece should connect and complete each other 

moreover the characters should be consistent, any change should be justified even when you show some unrealistic mythical characters,  otherwise it all will be a big confusing nonsense and a big let down! 

so some one, anyone explain pleaseEmbarrassed

Edited by ka7eela - 15 December 2010 at 11:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

0072sohrobpinnkypearltanya.dsouzacelestaeluvkasu-nautankidollz-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
As per folklore, Vampires can read THOUGHTS , not FACTS. It is like, if they are with you , they can read what is running in your head at that moment. They can read running thoughts and sense trouble. 

Abhay read Maya's mind and sensed that she would committ suicide again and ran to the hospital. Abhay has always known Piya is fatally attracted to him , so he has been harsher and ruder to her and accused her of things that she didn't do. 

As for Abhay and Chaand, well, Abhay knows that something is up and is unable to leave the city but Chaand is a stronger vampy and a vampire reading another vampire's thoughts remains debatable. 

But even then, the creatives need to use Abhay's mind reading power as judiciously as they are using his superhuman sixth sense. 

i am not sure if the creatives have done all this homework or maybe they want to create their own version where vampires can only read thoughts, and not facts. 

Edited by Pocahontas - 15 December 2010 at 1:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aewacutemugthk123Maohnaj7ka7eelaluvkasuPurpleRainleeseunggilove-Kruti.S-NaughtynattyBefikre

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

As per folklore, Vampires can read THOUGHTS , not FACTS. It is like, if they are with you , they can read what is running in your head at that moment. They can read running thoughts and sense trouble. 

Abhay read Maya's mind and sensed that she would committ suicide again and ran to the hospital. Abhay has always known Piya is fatally attracted to him , so he has been harsher and ruder to her and accused her of things that she didn't do. 

As for Abhay and Chaand, well, Abhay knows that something is up and is unable to leave the city but Chaand is a stronger vampy and a vampire reading another vampire's thoughts remains debatable. 

But even then, the creatives need to use Abhay's mind reading power as judiciously as they are using his superhuman sixth sense. 

i am not sure if the creatives have done all this homework or maybe they want to create their own version where vampires can only read thoughts, and not facts. 

@ blue, there is a huge difference between sensing something that will happen and reading minds, we all sense sometimes things before they happen to us or to  the peoples whom we love, some times by getting a dream, other times by feeling a hunch or intuition or what we call if its constant psychic!

however reading minds is like you know what people think of, at the time when you are with them and Abhay was with Maya through out her troubled  time, so i am sure she was thinking about Danish, and this applies to all other examples i have given

anyways if  they can make him psychic it would be better, because a psychic can sense things that happened or will happen but he cant read mindsWink..and that will explain things better! and wont go against what they have showed earlier!

Edited by ka7eela - 15 December 2010 at 2:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

@ blue, there is a huge difference between sensing something that will happen and reading minds, we all sense sometimes things before they happen to us or to  the peoples whom we love, some times by getting a dream, other times by feeling a hunch or intuition or what we call if its constant psychic!

however reading minds is like you know what people think of, at the time when you are with them and Abhay was with Maya through out her troubled  time, so i am sure she was thinking about Danish, and this applies to all other examples i have given

anyways if  they can make him psychic it would be better, because a psychic can sense things that happened or will happen but he cant read mindsWink..and that will explain things better! and wont go against what they have showed earlier!

That is what i said - sensing and reading are two different things. I guess we can only hope that Maya didn't take Dan's name in her mind when Abhay was with her. ROFL.....but yeah , am with you. superhuman sixth sense is hotter Embarrassed

ka7eela

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I dont think Abhay can read minds. I think yesterday he just ASSUMED that Piya was going to think she was all alone, so he said that.

If Abhay couuld read minds, he would know most of the secrets like how Piya is Arnab's daughter, and how Danish was the real culprit and all, wouldnt he?

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ka7eela

That is what i said - sensing and reading are two different things. I guess we can only hope that Maya didn't take Dan's name in her mind when Abhay was with her. ROFL.....but yeah , am with you. superhuman sixth sense is hotter Embarrassed

@ brownROFL  that would be very lame!LOL..the poor girl thinks of him 24/7 what he did to her was very bad..oooo i hate Danish!
@ blue..its hot isnt it!Embarrassed..btw i loved to watch both medium and  dead zone and who doesn't love Alice from twilight!

again i say  i hate when they  twist things they showed earlier without any logical explanations it makes the story line very weak a story should be like a jigsaw -puzzle each piece should connect and complete each other 

moreover  the characters should consistent any change should be justified even when you show some unrealistic mythical characters,  otherwise it all will be a big confusing nonsense and a big let down 

Edited by ka7eela - 15 December 2010 at 3:27am

TheBlackJaguar

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

I dont think Abhay can read minds. I think yesterday he just ASSUMED that Piya was going to think she was all alone, so he said that.

If Abhay couuld read minds, he would know most of the secrets like how Piya is Arnab's daughter, and how Danish was the real culprit and all, wouldnt he?

@ blue read the topic again that is my exact pointEmbarrassed
thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
I agree with Pocahontas here..Abhay can only read mind when  he is with  the person.. he can read what exactly  person thinking at time.

talking about maya than we dont know what excatly happen coz the way news came out that maya tried commite sucide than abhay was cleaning blood knife  in bathroom..it was looklike that abhay  tried to kill maya at that time... but   situtation was  diff...Maya told pia that Abhay came to hospital to see her...So it was just coincidance that  Maya tried to commite sucide when  Abhay was there to meet her. & yes we can assume that Maya never took Danish's name when abhay was around her.LOL

About pia so as he said in last episode that ..." problem  mein tum thi  aur mein kheecha chala aaya".. so when it comes to pia he always sense coming problem..&  anyone remember  1 Hotel scene where Pia is w8ing outside washroom & 1 guy misbehave with her.. abhay came to rescue exact time..just after that pia think " thank god abhay tum aa gaye" & Abhay read her mind & quickly  tell that man " there is so many girls r outside more beatiful than her".. he insult pia so she hate him more..

SO its not 1st time he read pia's mind..I guess he has mind reading as well  sensing trouble power..

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index