No way! i love priyal and dilike sara..no plz dnt replace her.plz....😭😭
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
no i dont want her to be replaced
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am new to this show and forum . But i saw in one episode where how Nishant takes one by one Priyal's "gehne" to control the noise , she she can escape. I found the scene very romantic and cute. They share excellent chemistry .

About Sara m she lacks the innocent which Mona should have. She had a baggage of a popular character .People will never be able to connect with her as MOna.As Sadhna is so popular
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think they are replacing her because she can't act. I think there is a conflict between her and the team and that's why they are replacing her. Having said that, I think Sara is a perfect replacement as they both look alike
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't agree with this. Only priyal can play Mona better because she's young and bubbly I don't think I will watch the show if Sara comes.... We all know how she is from BB4......I want only priyal!!!!!
Monitaa thumbnail
Why Sara ? i dont want Priyal to be replaced
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont want Mona to be replaced
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's looks like overall nobody wants Priyal to be replaced. Hope CV's will take this into consideration... if they see this.
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is priyal really 16? lolss i meann i dont mind watching sara i lovee herr in bidaai and priyal is cutee too we will misss herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya maan.. now that she's been growin on ALL of us.. Priyal SHOULDNT be replaced! if they have issues with her 'attitude' problems.. then maybe they could council her?! o_O just a thought. I mean.yaa. if u are gonna pick young teens for shows like this.. and make them a lead actress. chances are.. with age and innocence..you will get immaturity. CVs, give them a break! its not their fault. they just arent sure how to handle their popularity right now..but feel on top of their world.. so ppl. next time u know..not to get young ppl like that. BUT in this case.. she has really grown on us.. so it was be unfair to Replace her NOW! DON'T DO IT! If you REALLY want your TRPs to stay! 😛