To Kala ..With Love : part 2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Baby

Congrats Darling ... U did it again ... I donot know how u manage to do it everytime but u just do ....... U  r super amazing at being a B🀬 H.... Continue the act ... it working out for us , if not for u .

Btw ...must say ur bad choice is not limited to ur wardrobe but also to men ... U liked that luka ...chubby nd bublly looking guy ..to  take Dutta place ...Hahha .. mindblowing Girl ... just Mind blowing ..I love u  for that ... ( u know I think he is perfect for Roops ..tell her to grap him ..)

Hi I want to know if u choose Kishore Ur self or  AS did .. Not that I am saying he is a Luka , mouse or anything of that sort ... but he sometimes I wonder if he has a spine ... But I guess living with u ...the roles have switched ..U never let him be the husband ..

Oh! But I am sure u choose Suds for Leela ..he typicaly ur kind man .... Irritating ..luka , kameena , Luloo ...sorry yaar Girl the adjectives will run out if I go on ..let me know  if  Suds , leela or u want the entire list of adjectives I have for u guys ..I will be more than pleased to send it to u ..

Lastly hun ...please carry on the goodwork becoz we banking on u .....as we all know that someone has to do the dirty work ..Its Good u have taken it up nd babes u r so damn good at it .... for that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mwah
with Love

PS : Sweet Dreams ...

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago

I for one was very happy when she choose poonchi for nakku...i mean..she actually thought nakku will ever go for him..dutta or no dutta...and one thing more what was that trying to serve dutta his dinner wala attempt..he has a wife, let her do her patidharam even if u don't do it...kala was looking daggers at nakku as if she was not dutta's sister but nakku's sutan or something...what was that look..gave me the creeps!!!

hey  nice  post  yaar..........
kala is  such  an  evil😑...............she  try  her  level  best  to  separate  tasha..............but  it  gonna  back  fire her  soooooooooooooon.................am  sure  abt  it.................. but  dutta   y  didn't  he  use  his  brain  to  find  out  ,wat  is  happening  in  house atleast  from  now-on-wards   (day  before one man  ran  out  of  his  room  n  now  again  one  person  came  n  blame  his  naku,y  he  was quite,being  bro  of  kala  he  has  to  use  his  brainπŸ˜† atleast   for  few  mins  na,how  kala  is   using  her  brain   for  her   evil  plans..............)

nice post :)
add the horrible lipstick to the bad choice πŸ€’πŸ˜†
wow my thoughts exactly now waiting and wishing to see dat victory smile brutally wiped off from her face
hhhahahahha
totally agreed to ur post