Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

ek baat--- kehgna hai

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
guys and girls
just randomly thinking loud;
ek maa keliye apna beta, however he is(shorfalls or perfect)she lives with fact and forgets and forgives him.accepts who he is.

ek baap apne bete mein apne aap ko dektha hai.he thinks his son's success and failures are his and hence cant accept and digest  the fact that his beta can be alag. so har baar uske peeche padtha hai and wants to see his son living up to him,aur useme gav ho jatha hai.
ek pathni ko apna pathi sab kuch hai(personally cant agree) with all good and bad characteristics. hence resigned to accept her pathi and live a life.
yahi hamara shastra aur dharm me likha hua hai.

coming to BHPH
madhura and dadhi accept sravan as he is and have no problems as such.Saanchi also shows the same attitude.(waise sravan, jaise acha hai) 
pratap typically cant accept sravan's harkate, bachpana etc.
man na hai sravan needs to be responsible,but kya sab ungli harek jaisa hai?he wants sravan to mirror his success and standing in society.
probabaly the cvs thought on these lines and made pratap overreact, by throwing him out of the house(which i feel was unnessesary) 
all said and done in reality hardly we live by these standards.Even if we do, we only resign ourselves to adjust and accomodate and live our life as  our destiny dictates us to.

any comments for and against welcome!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChicknycsweetie

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Pratap did react to the extreme Angry In reality his action may be okay when Shravan and Saachi did something really stupid, but Shravan was only showing Saachi his earned money, nothing wrong with that, so why the dramatic throwing out of the house scene? BTW, loved Barun's face when he looked over his shoulder:

The guy looks as if he's going to be butchered! I really dislike Pratap to the fullest Dead

They should've come up with something better for Pratap indeed, in his bid to 'redeem' Shravan, like giving him a strict  traineeship in one of his companies, with the goal: a disciplined Shravan.

And I do agree with all you've said Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkIshrafan11

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

guys and girls
just randomly thinking loud;
ek maa keliye apna beta, however he is(shorfalls or perfect)she lives with fact and forgets and forgives him.accepts who he is.

ek baap apne bete mein apne aap ko dektha hai.he thinks his son's success and failures are his and hence cant accept and digest  the fact that his beta can be alag. so har baar uske peeche padtha hai and wants to see his son living up to him,aur useme gav ho jatha hai.
ek pathni ko apna pathi sab kuch hai(personally cant agree) with all good and bad characteristics. hence resigned to accept her pathi and live a life.
yahi hamara shastra aur dharm me likha hua hai.

coming to BHPH
madhura and dadhi accept sravan as he is and have no problems as such.Saanchi also shows the same attitude.(waise sravan, jaise acha hai) 
pratap typically cant accept sravan's harkate, bachpana etc.
man na hai sravan needs to be responsible,but kya sab ungli harek jaisa hai?he wants sravan to mirror his success and standing in society.
probabaly the cvs thought on these lines and made pratap overreact, by throwing him out of the house(which i feel was unnessesary) 
all said and done in reality hardly we live by these standards.Even if we do, we only resign ourselves to adjust and accomodate and live our life as  our destiny dictates us to.

any comments for and against welcome!!

i agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top