Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsh.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

guys thats gr8 ....u are scrutizing each and every talks and moments like nything.....πŸ‘!!!

yeah CVs shud post there doubts here πŸ˜ƒand we can help themπŸ‘πŸΌ

maan never said shona to geet..πŸ˜”BUT I WOULD SO LOVE TO HEAR SHONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA frm him😍 or may be ❀️JAAN❀️😍

palmbeach1238 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the "SHONA" scene could have been edited due to episode time limits.
😊 
Makes me wonder what other important scenes have been edited due to time constraints, censor issues and other factors. πŸ˜‘

Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sldeeps

*they have changed MAAN's shirt in a single day

When?
I mean in which Episode..?
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mg777

When?
I mean in which Episode..?

In earlier days when MAAN said I AM SORRYπŸ˜† to GEET for the first time

MAAN's shirt turned from BLACK to PURPLE

Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i just loved ur post... too hilarious
sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

i just loved ur post... too hilarious

thanx dudeπŸ˜‰
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, very very trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

Pata challa kal they'll say MSK is the biological father of geet's child 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Yes, very very trueπŸ˜†....

Pata challa kal they'll say MSK is the biological father of geet's child 😳
πŸ˜†

MAAN - biological father πŸ˜†
DEV    - ZOOLOGICAL FATHER🀣🀣🀣
🀣Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah they do have "bhoolne ki bimaari".....chhoti chhoti batein tow chodo badi badi batein bhi yaad nahi rehti....🀣

...First Dadima ann Maan doesn't know they have a grandaughter and a sister respectively πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

----Now they have forgotten that maan has a younger brother

...Annie didn't know anything about Dev, then one day she asked about Dev (most likely after the Cvs read us complpaining about that) but then she forgot to ask about her NT bhabhi 😑

----Noone knew about the existence of Arjun😑

----I am totally confused if Daadi knows that Geet is pregnant or not.....when she gets to know everything else how come she doesn't know that as everyone in office does.❓ The newspaper fiasco created by Sasha also said that she is pregnant b'coz Sasha said the next day to Geet "What did I do, you yourself had said infront of everyone that Dev made you pregnant"....

---If Daadi knows about Geet's pregnancy, how come no mention of that and if doesn't then how is that possible 😲.

sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshimanshi

Yeah they do have "bhoolne ki bimaari".....chhoti chhoti batein tow chodo badi badi batein bhi yaad nahi rehti....🀣

...First Dadima ann Maan doesn't know they have a grandaughter and a sister respectively πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

----Now they have forgotten that maan has a younger brother

...Annie didn't know anything about Dev, then one day she asked about Dev (most likely after the Cvs read us complpaining about that) but then she forgot to ask about her NT bhabhi 😑

----Noone knew about the existence of Arjun😑

----I am totally confused if Daadi knows that Geet is pregnant or not.....when she gets to know everything else how come she doesn't know that as everyone in office does.❓ The newspaper fiasco created by Sasha also said that she is pregnant b'coz Sasha said the next day to Geet "What did I do, you yourself had said infront of everyone that Dev made you pregnant"....

---If Daadi knows about Geet's pregnancy, how come no mention of that and if doesn't then how is that possible 😲.

This doubt is troubling me alsoπŸ˜•...........does dadi know about geet's pregnancy😲....hope CV's would clarify this very soon