KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just thought some days ago that Sara Khan should replace Priyal if there is a replacement. And actually imagined some scenes of Sara with Nishant. I am just very very suprised that now it is coming true... May be the CVs think as me. I actually had found Priyal somewhat looking similar to Sara as well... No offence... Just my POV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aahh... noooo. Priyal was really growing on me! Now another change?! ohh geeez.. Though i do see similarities with Sarah and Mona, but haven't seen any of Sarah Khan's show till now. So..hmm.. wonder how it wld fare with her and Anukulp. they really did look suited for each other (Nishant and Priyal..) now i wonder, how Sarah will look with him! hmm.. oh well.. guess.. we just gonna have to wait and watch! sighh..
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love to see sara khan after bidaai but not as punjabi she even dont speak so she will not such be like mona
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i tink dey resemble quite a lot,d first time i saw d promo i thought it was sara. anywys its a nice decision cause sara is quite popular as well as a better actor,it will heilp d trps.waise i wont mind priyal too but she is too kiddish. 
KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Part of me wants Nishant to be replaced with Angad Hasija now.... as sara is here....Angad will also suit in the role of Anukalp Gandhi......By the way I like Nishant too.
i think if sara khan replaces mona, it'll do wonders for the show, in terms of ratings and  give proper competition to other serials in its time slot as sara khan is very popular and has a huge fan following..
though i like priyal, i feel she needs more time to learn acting properly and be more prepared to handle the hectic lifestyle of TV actors.
lets see what happens..