India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Just Thought of Sara Khan

KTHFAN1981 Groupbie
KTHFAN1981
KTHFAN1981

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I just thought some days ago that Sara Khan should replace Priyal if there is a replacement. And actually imagined some scenes of Sara with Nishant. I am just very very suprised that now it is coming true... May be the CVs think as me. I actually had found Priyal somewhat looking similar to Sara as well... No offence... Just my POV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_lover

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Aahh... noooo. Priyal was really growing on me! Now another change?! ohh geeez.. Though i do see similarities with Sarah and Mona, but haven't seen any of Sarah Khan's show till now. So..hmm.. wonder how it wld fare with her and Anukulp. they really did look suited for each other (Nishant and Priyal..) now i wonder, how Sarah will look with him! hmm.. oh well.. guess.. we just gonna have to wait and watch! sighh..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbOmaRamdass-Punjaban

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
i love to see sara khan after bidaai but not as punjabi she even dont speak so she will not such be like mona

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvir-Punjaban

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i tink dey resemble quite a lot,d first time i saw d promo i thought it was sara. anywys its a nice decision cause sara is quite popular as well as a better actor,it will heilp d trps.waise i wont mind priyal too but she is too kiddish. 
KTHFAN1981 Groupbie
KTHFAN1981
KTHFAN1981

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Part of me wants Nishant to be replaced with Angad Hasija now.... as sara is here....Angad will also suit in the role of Anukalp Gandhi......By the way I like Nishant too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Atri

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index