Reaction if Bishakh wins ???? - Page 4

Poll

What would be your reaction if Bishakh wins ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well,
I may be wrong, but I think Bisakh may have less chances of winning coz he has a girlfriend.
tackerfan14 thumbnail
i'd congratulate him but not very happy because i think kamal deserves it more than any one
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kamal and Abhilasha did well overall today than Bisakh...He was legging behind in singing not staying with the beat-music...Noticed that from the first song of "Hanste Zakhm"  What a lovely movie and songs...👏

Abhilasha's only issue was her breathing today again which was noticeable...Her last song was amazing....She did well..

Kamal did well too...

Best wishes to all
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rajucole thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fan_Number1

Rosogulla win!!!😆 no way...

after vishal comments on stage with all five mentors/judges and as spokesman on behalf of all appeal to public to vote for abhilasha, the nxt lata and asha, is there any need for raction if bhshakh wins, how can anyone even imagen about bishakh to win when openly appeal for vote is make for abhilasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Summer3 thumbnail
Abhilasha sounded good too, she has a very clear voice. She is pretty polished. Bishakh has a good voice but could be a shade behind in technique. Experience will help.
bellevue thumbnail

Bishakh's tum jo mil gaye was superb! I think he is really working hard! As a matter of fact they are all singing well. To me they all deserve to win. Best of luck to all of them.

Summer3 thumbnail
Yes Bishakh has been getting the best performance of the day during the last few episodes.
So now the fight seems more evenly matched.
Anyone can win.
manis99 thumbnail
Not intrested in this show anymore. Its just getting boring with repeated songs. I don't care who wins cuz my fav. Ranjit, Sugandha and sniti is out now. The result is predecided by zee. Its more a politics than a singing competetion.
Summer3 thumbnail
Well hope your favorites turn up at Finals. Looking forward to see Rini.