India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Disgusting Kabir!!!!!!! (Page 3)

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Kabir cant be completely blamed for not believing pia but i agree with everyone that whatever he said to tracker was disgusting and knowing pia's character it is almost clear that she will forgive kabir and break her relationship with him but will continue to be friendsSmileSmile...

ilovevishal Newbie
ilovevishal
ilovevishal

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
hey guys wats kabirs fault in dis dey hav 2 show pia n abhay 2gether after all he cant do anything hes doin wat hes ask 2 do.
it wud b wrong on r part 2 b judgemental abt him
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i agree with you. if he really loved her than he should have believed her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

helloaamir Goldie
helloaamir
helloaamir

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I agree!!! I was sooo pissed off at Kabir. I agreed with everything Piya told him....I know that Danish is his brother, but if he really loved Piya, he wouldn't have said all that he did. He would have tried to reason with her or something. And when he talked to him about it, he moved the topic to her and Abhay?! He said that she spent more time with Abhay lately than she did with him. Well, obviously, since he is the only person who is being nice to her. But actually he is doing whatever you should be doing, so don't blame this on Piya. It is your fault you haven't been around her, because if you were, then you yourself would have found out the truth, as she did. Angry

This was a good topic...made me feel better after getting all that out LOL

Love always,
Aarti

ffkhan

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I think any guy in his place, even me, in this case, would behave the way Kabir did. Would you trust your one-month-old boyfriend if he says that your brother has pregnated a girl, left her, abused her? No. And ofcourse Kabir believed Danish over Pia..He was expected to. Infact, it would have been weird if he hadn't believed his own flesh and blood. And whatever he said in the house was sweet, was Kabir-ish.. that is, ''Please don't lie, Piya. They love you like their own family. Why are you doing this?'' But then..in the college, he just goes all snappy and everything, telling Pia that ''she is a boy catcher and desperate for attention.'' Now THAT is wrong. But what he did today.. He helped Pia, stopped her from going after Misha - It just proves that what he said, that time, was a instinct reaction to what Pia said.. Too angry to make sense, to know who's right and who's wrong. Afterall, he had already doubted Pia was involved with Abhay. And now...she comes out in the open blaming his brother? It was instinctive, and after watching today's scene, I am sure Ekta would make Kabir make it up to Pia, and apologise. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

isomersObodroKargoshrelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
First and foremost its not Kabir, its the makers who've made his character like that, and why blame him. Initially people hated Abhay because of his mean ways, and now that he's the good one, means others are bad?! thats wrong!

I dont quite agree here, well yes he should have trusted Piya before he thought of making her his GF, but then he knows his brother since childhood, and Piya just since a few days, so obviously he would side his brother eventually, but then if his love for Piya was so strong, he could have questioned as to why she was upto things which he wasn't aware of.

So i dont entirely blame Kabir, because he is naive Ouch But i really hope Kabir apologises to Piya real soon, his behaviour was very wrong towards Piya
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

First and foremost its not Kabir, its the makers who've made his character like that, and why blame him. Initially people hated Abhay because of his mean ways, and now that he's the good one, means others are bad?! thats wrong!

I dont quite agree here, well yes he should have trusted Piya before he thought of making her his GF, but then he knows his brother since childhood, and Piya just since a few days, so obviously he would side his brother eventually, but then if his love for Piya was so strong, he could have questioned as to why she was upto things which he wasn't aware of.

So i dont entirely blame Kabir, because he is naive Ouch But i really hope Kabir apologises to Piya real soon, his behaviour was very wrong towards Piya

agree with you Yamm :)
although he was really mean .. its kinda understandable in his situation where its his brother against some girl he barely knows.
Hope the truth comes out & he appologizes soon Embarrassed
[but other than that.. he looked SO HOTBlushing] ..ahahah ..srry guys LOL

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@Mandy, thanks for agreeing with me, Kabir is naive yet confused and Abhay has a clear mind, there's a big difference between the two. And oh yeah Vishal always looks hot Blushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index