ffkhan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

LOL
Originally posted by ffkhan

Originally posted by luv_wacko

uhhh..repeat topic..closed...ROFL
i agree farzu...kabir was unbelievable yestOuch
I know it's repeated topic, but I wanted to share my thought about him. If the title is repeating, then let me know. I will change it.Smile
no no..my topic was kabir im appalled at u..my content was d same...listing out kabir's wrongs..

its okay..ill make dis a hitBig smile
haha. i hope others also come here too. then it will easily be a hit.Wink

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Evn I said the samething wen he asked Tracker to giv that book nd was insulting Pia....................Disgusting....Forget abt love He is nt evn a good Frnd...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
i dont feel Eaither Misha or Kabir deserves Piya's friendship anymore.....both were illogicaly harsh Ermm but then again its Piya n her great heart..... i am sure they'll be back to a somewhat friendship at least.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 15 December 2010 at 12:38am

ffkhan

Fiza28 IF-Rockerz
Fiza28
Fiza28

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i agree with you 100% i have lost all respect for kabir  pia was rightwas this his so called love for then i must say he has to go and learn what love really is from Abhay cause thats true love without declaring  his love, no expectations , he care for , protects her ,fight with the world  for, supports her not like u kabir  i use to like kapi but i was soooooooooooooo wrong

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalmirch28

i agree with you 100% i have lost all respect for kabir  pia was rightwas this his so called love for then i must say he has to go and learn what love really is from Abhay cause thats true love without declaring  his love, no expectations , he care for , protects her ,fight with the world  for, supports her not like u kabir  i use to like kapi but i was soooooooooooooo wrong
I so so agree with you.Hug Kabir should learn from Abhay that what is love.Wink I have a doubt though, Kabir will be able to learn or not.LOL
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Well, I dont blame Kabir entirely. He is the most sought after guy in college and he chased Piya. But Piya has alwyas been aloof and he was always confused. And danish took advantage of it and poisoned his ears saying she is suing you and two timing with Abhay. So he was all the more hurt.

and this time Danish used it to his fullest advatange. Kabir has not even tried to find the truth as he is sill hurting beacuse he thinks Piya has ditched him for Abhay. And when it comes between a brother and a new found love about whok you know nothing about, any person will choose the brother na!!!

But what he did in college was disgusting, its okay to not trust but to humiliate or insult some one just because you dont love her anymore is disgusting.

So to waht he did in college its a big time Thumbs downThumbs Down

And Piya can forgive him and may forgive him too. Bt same relationship never. She loves Abhay far too much to even think of Kabir in that sense I guess.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-ObodroKargoshAkankshaa.isomersrelentless.

cool_maitri03 Groupbie
cool_maitri03
cool_maitri03

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i agree wid u bt nt cmpletely...danish is hs bro na...n d cards wer in danishs favour...der was nthn dat sed dat pia ws saying d truth..
bt yaaaa...if he really luvd her den he wudnt hv dun dat...i 2o h8 him 4 insulting pia..i mean if he dint blive her fyn, bt wad ws d need 2 do dat tracker thingy....i loathe him 4 dat...oderwse hes adorable....bt i still always go 4 TEAM ABHAY!!!!
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I think any person will believe his bro more than the outsider. So it's not his fault.  But the things he was saying in front of Tracker was really bad. But I know after revealing the truth Piya will forgive him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.relentless.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index